EX Chapter #17 NOT THE TAIL...!

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Kirito and Asuna were walking through town together going to meet up with Sinon so they could all do a quest together. Rounding a corner, the three saw her sitting on a bench waiting for them. Seeing this, Nhazul smiled and decided to sneak up on her, put she quickly stood up and drew her bow and pointed it at him annoyed.

Nhazul: Whoa! Hey!

Sinon then lowered her bow.

Sinon: Oh... It's you three.

Asuna: I-Is something wrong, Sinonon?

Kirito: You really scared us drawing your bow on us like that...

Sinon: Let me be clear...I cannot STAND having someone sneak up behind me!

Sinon then glared over at Nhazul.

Sinon: Because a certain someone decided it was okay to touch my tail again without asking!

Nhazul: I said I was sorry...

Asuna: Still... It's really peculiar, don't you think?

Sinon: What is?

Asuna: all the ALO races have different attributes, the Cat Sith are the only one with a visible weak point.

Kirito: That's true. Most of the different race's features are all advantages like better eyesight or hearing.

Sinon: I wonder... Maybe someone on the dev team just really had it in for cats?

Nhazul: I doubt it. If that was the case, what would even be the point of making the Cat Sith to begin with?

Sinon: Either way, it's kind of gross how someone thought to add actually sensation to our tails... Don't get me wrong, it's pretty amazing how they managed to make something fantastic like fairy wings feel real, but when it comes to tails, it feels like a bad joke being played on all Cat Sith players.

Nhzual: Yeah, there's probably other things they could've put their time into.

Asuna: Hey...Sinonon... Do you mind if I touch your tail?

Sinon then looked at Asuna surprised.

Sinon: Huh?! Yes I mind!

Asuna started pouting at her.

Asuna: Aw, come on, just a little bit? It's no fair Nhazul's the only one who gets to feel it! Don't give your boyfriend special treatment.

Sinon: Boyfriend or not, it's not like I gave him permission!

Asuna just ignored Sinon and grabbed her tail and she started blushing like crazy.

Asuna: Come on, don't be so uptight!

Sinon: A-Aah! Q-Quit it! Asuna, cut it out!

Sinon quickly pulled her tail away from Asuna and hid behind Nhazul.

Asuna: Sinonon! You don't have to run!

Sinon: A-Apparently I do! Come on, Kirito, do something about her!

Kirito: I'm not sure I want to get involved in this...

Asuna: Nhazul, Kirito! I need you both to cut off Sinonon's escape!

Nhazul: ...-_-... My face still hurts from the last time I touched her tail without permission...

Kirito: Not to mention we'd get hit with the harassment code...

Asuna: Good point. Okay, I guess it's all up to me, then!

Nhazul: ..-_-...I think you're trying a bit to hard...

Asuna then quickly ran behind Sinon and grabbed her tail again.

Sinon: Aah! Meooow! Asunaaaa! CUT IT OUUUT!

Asuna: Sinonon! Don't run away!

Nhazul just looked at Sinon being chased by Asuna and he just sighed.

Nhazul: ...-_-... I guess I should step in...

Kirito: I think so...

Nhazul quickly ran up to Sinon and Asuna, as he quickly picked up Sinon bridal style and quickly ran off.

Asuna: Nhazul! Get back here with Sinonon!

(Timeskip)

After jumping on top of a rooftop to avoid Asuna, Nhazul and Sinon both looked down and saw her still running around looking for them.

Nhazul: ...-_-...  Wow, she does not give up...

Sinon looked at Nhazul pouting as he was still carrying her.

Sinon: You know, this is your fault...

Nhazul just rolled his eyes.

Nhazul: Yeah, yeah...I know... I'm sorry. I promise I won't touch your tail again...

Sinon then looked away blushing.

Sinon: I never said you weren't allowed...

Nhazul: Huh?

Sinon: Just ask me when you want to touch it and not on your own...

Nhazul looked at Sinon blushing and he smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

Nhazul: Right. I promise to ask you from now on.

Sinon looked at Nhazul and smiled.

Sinon: Good.

Nhazul and Sinon continued to smile at each other, they could hear Asuna from below.

Asuna: NHAZUL!!! SINONON!!!! Where are you?!?!

Nhazul and Sinon: ...-_-...