Chapter 18 The Wolf Swordsman

No one's POV

Currently, within Floor 35 in the
[Forest of Wandering], a girl was in the middle of traveling the Forest alone, fully expecting her skills and support of her tamed beast to be sufficient for her journey. However, she quickly lost her way due to the dungeon's unique design, forcing her into multiple battles and exhausting her healing supplies. Well after nightfall, she fell into an assault from multiple [Drunk Apes].

Becoming discouraged at the extent of her opponents' healing abilities. Fatigued from her constant fights, she made a miscalculated strike, opening herself to a counterattack that reduced her HP to the red, thus causing her to freeze with fear. But as the Drunk Ape that had struck her launched a final attack, the blow was intercepted by tamed beast at the cost of its life, leaving only a tail feather behind.

In a state of rage, the girl defeated the ape that had killed her partner and was about to engage the other two apes in a suicidal attack when the remaining apes were suddenly and brutally defeated by a rare spawn of the floor, a [Alpha Giant Anthrosaur]. Terrified, the girl was immediately slammed into the ground, under the Alpha Giant Anthrosaur. Tearing up, the girl began fearing for her life, as the Alpha Giant Anthrosaur attempted to bite down and kill her, however without warning,

 Tearing up, the girl began fearing for her life, as the Alpha Giant Anthrosaur attempted to bite down and kill her, however without warning,

the Alpha Giant Anthrosaur was slashed in the face, being pushed back.

???: Huh...?

As the girl proceeded to open her eyes, shocked from being saved, she was immediately met by the sight of a player, consisted of black and dark blue pants, black boots, black hooded shirt that is worn underneath a steel chest plate. A pair of black fingerless gloves, along with a pair of silver arm guards and a blue tattered sash around his waist wielding a Black long sword. The Alpha Giant Anthrosaur attempted to attack the player, however it's arm is swiftly cut off, with unyielding speed and precision. 

Right after this, The Alpha Giant Anthrosaur
was,

hit with a complete onslaught of Sword Skill strikes, draining it's HP at a rapid pace, leaving the girl in awe

hit with a complete onslaught of Sword Skill strikes, draining it's HP at a rapid pace, leaving the girl in awe. Once again, attempting to hit the player, the The Alpha Giant Anthrosaur slashed at them, once again missing, as the player landed on top of it.