EX Chapter #22 Whose Are Bigger?

No one's POV

Currently Nhazul was with Kirito and Yui within an Inn, waiting for the others. As they all sat at the counter, Yui would speak up.

Yui: Daddy? Uncle?

Nhazul: Hmm?

Kirito: What is it, Yui?

Yui: What's Klein doing?

Nhazul/Kirito: Huh?

Klein: Hmm....

Both Nhazul and Kirito would look over at Klein, who was also in the Inn, staring off at the distance, confusing them.

Nhazul: Klein?

Klein quickly noticed them and quickly turned around with a smile on his face.

Klein: Oh, Kirito, Nhazul. Great timing. Check out the watermelons on that girl! The look so plump and squishy! DANN! I think I'm in love...

Nhazul and Kirito looked over again and saw that Klein was staring at a female player with very large boobs, making them both just sigh.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Here we go again...

Kirito: So that's what he was looking at...

Klein: Hey, both of you lay off the judgmental tones, you two.  I'm not hurting anyone. Besides, this way I get to enjoy myself and still walk away scot free from that merciless buzz kill of a Harassment Code they have here.

Nhazul: Come on, Klein. That's enou-

Before Nhazul can finish his sentence, Yui cut him off.

Yui: Klein, do you enjoy looking at women's boobs?

Klein: Of course! All guys do. Isn't that right, Kirito, Nhazul?

Kirito: Klein.....

Nhazul: ...-_-... Don't drag us into this.....

Yui: All guys? You mean Daddy and Uncle too?

Kirito: He's not..... that's not entirely.... Klein, stop trying to confuse Yui with your warped ideas!

Nhazul: ...-_-...

As Kirito and Klein continued arguing, the girls  all walk into the inn.

Asuna: Hey guys.

Nhazul: Hey, Asuna.

Kirito: Hey.

Yui: Hi, Mommy!

Leafa: Hey, Nhazul, Kirito.

Lisbeth: It took us ages just trying to pry Silica's face away from the window of jewelry store. We got worried it was permanently stuck there.

Silica: Don't listen to her. She's confusing me with herself and the window at the cake shop.

Lisbeth: H-Hey...!

Nhazul just rolled his eyes at them arguing,  ordering a drink, as Sinon walked over and sits next to Nhazul, as Mito spoke up.

Mito: You're conventionally forgetting to mention how you're well aware you won't get fat no matter how many of them you eat, aren't you?

Lisbeth: Exactly! I love how I can just keep eating them forever and ever and... Hey! That's not the point! Stop making it sound like all I care about is food!

Nhazul: I mean, you had me fooled...

Lisbeth: S-Shut up, Nhazul!

As everyone other Lisbeth started to laugh, Nhazul began drinking his drink, and at the same time, Yui would call him and Kirito.