Chapter 97 The Frigid Knight

No one's POV

After Alice got off of Nhazul, she was drying her dress, Nhazul was rubbing the spot on his head where she slammed into the floor.

Alice: Where is your comrade?

Nhazul: You mean Eugeo?

Alice: Where do you think this Eugeo is right now? If he took the stairs from the Cloudtop Garden, he must've run into the most powerful opponent before reaching this floor.

Nhazul: Most powerful opponent?

Alice: Uncle... His Eminence, the [Knight Commander Bercouli].

Nhazul: Damn it, Eugeo, where are you...?

Soon, Nhazul started to think and then thought of something.

Nhazul: I know! System Call: Generate Umbra Element

Nhazul: I know! System Call: Generate Umbra Element. Adhere Possession. Object ID, WLSS703. Discharge.

Suddenly, the small black orb flew off, as Alice looked at Nhazul confused.

Alice: What are you doing?

Nhazul: Locating the Blue Rose Sword. Since Eugeo would never let it go.

The black orb then flew downwards.

Nhazul: Below us.

Nhazul then started to head down the stairs, but Alice stopped him.

Alice: Wait. Did you treat my wound?

Nhazul: Yeah. I got the bleeding to stop, but I can only do so much with my Sacred Arts. Can you heal your right eye?

Alice: At this time, there aren't sufficient spatial resources. It won't be possible to treat it until Solus has risen. I still feel some pain, and vision in my right eye is somewhat limited, but neither will prevent me from fighting.

Nhazul: But..

Alice: Besides...cI'd like to feel it a bit longer. The pain, which is the proof that I've decided to fight the Axiom Church.

Nhazul: Alice...

Nhazul walked over and put his hand on her shoulder.

Nhazul: Alright. If we go into battle, I'll protect your right side.

Alice nodded, as the two of them started to head down. Once m they entered the room they thought Eugeo was in, but instead saw the entire room covered in ice.