Chapter 112 Solus, The Goddess of the Sun

No one's POV

15 Minutes Earlier...

Within the real world, moments before Shino had dived into the Underworld, Higa was getting get Super Account ready for her, as Aki was hooking up her IV drip.

Aki: Are you ready?

Shino: Yes. Anytime you're ready.

Higa: Shino. You'll be using the Super account 02, [Solus, the Goddess of the Sun]. Although, this account gives access to the weapon [Annihilation Ray] a single shot bow that has enough power to destroy majority of an army's forces. But, the bigger the blast, the longer it will take to recharge, so keep that in mind. Also, you have access to unlimited flight as well. So make good use of it.

Shino: Right.

Aki: Shino. I'm counting on you to take care of Nhazul.

Shino: Of course.

(Within the Underworld)

After annihilating Vassago and the Dark Knights, Ronye and Tiese continued to look at Sinon in the sky in complete awe. As she descended, Sinon was looking around the area.

Sinon's thoughts: Where? Where are you, Nhazul?

As Sinon landed on the ground and continued look around, Ronye and Tiese walked up to her.

Tiese: Lady Solus?

As Sinon looked back at them, they were still looking at her in awe.

Tiese: Are you...a God...?

Sinon: No. I'm sorry. I'm not a God.

Ronye: But... But you just preformed a miracle and saved my life! You've saved the guards, the Monks and Nhazul Senpai , as well.

Sinon's eyes widened when she heard Ronye say Nhazul's name.

Sinon: I... Ive come here just to see him...to see Nhazul. Please...take me to him. I need...I need to see him...

As Ronye and Tiese both looked at each other, they nodded and led Sinon to the carriage that Nhazul was in. As they opened the door,

 As they opened the door,