Chapter 68 Same Coin, Opposite Sides

No one's POV

It's now April 29th, the day of YUNA's live concert that was being held at the New National Stadium. As everyone was making their ways inside to get seated, as Nhazul was walking with everyone, he soon noticed Eiji standing in the distance, looking at him smirking, before leaving. Seeing this, Nhazul narrowed his eyes, as hr looked at the others.

Shino: Nhazul? Something wrong?

Nhazul: No, I'm fine. I'm just going to use the bathroom before the concert starts. I'll catch up.

Shino: Oh, alright. Don't take too long.

Leaving the others, Nhazul headed to the stadium's underground parking lot to confront Eiji, who was waiting for him.

Eiji: My, I didn't expect you to actuality follow me.

Nhazul just narrowed his eyes.

Nhazul: You took my memories...

Eiji: You should be thanking me. I took away all those painful memories that haunted you so much, Mr. [Wolf Swordsman], or do prefer the [Blood Wolf]?

Nhazul: I don't know, do you prefer [Nautilus]?

Hearing his old name, Eiji looked at Nhazul furiously.

Eiji: I'm Eiji now! But that's ancient history. But I'm surprised you even know, let alone remember anything for that matter.

Nhazul: I know someone who does. They told me all about you...

Eiji: Asuna, right? You come here so casually. Did you not remember what happened last time we fought? Do you really think have a chance against the 2nd ranked player? Especially with that arm of yours?

Nhazul looked at his arm in his cast, before looking back at Eiji.

Nhazul: That was then and this is now... Besides, it's not like you're Ranked Number#1.

As Nhazul took out his AR grip, Eiji just looked at him and smirked as he did the same, as the two of stood off with each other.

Nhazule and Eiji: Ordinal Scale: Activate!

Without warning, both Nhazul and Eiji entered Ordinal Scale, drawing their swords and immediately clashing,

however due to his arm being in a cast, Nhazul could only use one arm. Elsewhere, as Yuna's concert had began, everyone began to cheer