EX Story Chapter 2 First Encounter

No one's POV

As the Squad Jam started, LLENN, Fukaziroh, Sinon and Nhazul all spawned in what seemed to be an abandoned neighborhood full of abandoned and run down houses.

LLENN: The town, huh?

Nhazul: Definitely a different map from the BoB.

Sinon: To have enough space for this many people, I guess the maps had to be bigger.

Fukaziroh: Hey, check that out.

Everyone looked over and saw a giant wall.

LLENN: That's the field's boundary.

Fukaziroh: Oh, I see. No matter who they are, no can get over that, huh?

LLENN: I think that surrounds the entire map.

Nhzual: Then I can only assume we're in the farthest corner, right?

Fukaziroh: I wonder where...

LLENN then pulled out the map and everyone looked at it.

Fukaziroh: Oh! There are trucks. You can use vehicles in, GGO, can't you?

Sinon: Yeah. There were vehicles in the BoB as well.

Fukaziroh: Maybe we can get a choo choo train to run?

Nhazul: I highly doubt that.

LLENN: Plus, where would we go?

Fukaziroh: A bigger town... Yeah, to buy new clothes.

LLENN: Let's do that after I kill Pito.

Fukaziroh: Roger!

Nhazul: Okay, if we're here.

Fukaziroh: So which way should we go?

LLENN: Even though we have a sniper with us, I still think the hilly area is too dangerous.

Sinon: I agree. It's definitely a sniper's territory. Which means if there's any other sniper here, they'll definitely be heading for there and setting up camp.

Fukaziroh: Gotcha!

Nhazul: Below it is a baseball stadium from the looks of it.

LLENN: Was it that big?

Fukaziroh: This is earth in the future, so maybe they're that big.

Sinon: What's this over here?

Sinon then points to what looks like a building.

LLENN: Maybe the night building is a school? Below that is a rocky mountain range... Did you all memorize the terrain?

Nhazul: Yep.

Sinon: Yeah.

Fukaziroh: How can I remember all that? In ALO, I moved around by flying. I didn't need a map!

Nhazul: You play ALO?

Fukaziroh: I do..but this is much harder! I don't wanna memorize everything!

LLENN: It's okay. I've got it. Besides, we can look at the map anytime. Just try not to lose track of where you are. If you get lost, stay put and call one of us.

Fukaziroh: Roger.

Nhazul: Sinon. You should go find a position and be our eyes.

Sinon: Right.

Sinon quickly ran off to find a good position, as Nhazul looked at LLENN.

LLENN: To start, we need to check the first satellite scan. That will verify if this is a safe place.