Chapter 45 The Gun Of Death

No one's POV

Currently back at ALO, everyone is in the room they had rented in Yggdrasil to watch Nhazul in the BoB.

Leafa: Nhazul's not getting much screen time, is he?

Mito: Shockingly no.

Silica: All the battles are broadcast aren't they? Knowing Nhazul, I thought we'd be seeing him non stop.

Klein: Nhazul is the strategist type, he might be hiding until there fewer players left.

Kirito: Nhazul wouldn't do that. He'd be in the brunt of all the action.

Strea: My little brother would strike them down before they had a chance to even react.

Yui: Uncle is probably so quick that he isn't showing up on camera!

Lisbeth: That sounds likely. And it's a gun game, but he'll still be using a sword instead of a gun.

Kirito: Hey, I mean I would.

Lisbeth: Shocking.

Kirito: Hey!

As everyone continued to watch, they saw the fight between Pale Rider and Dyne pop up, along with watching Pale Rider kill Dyne.

Asuna: Amazing.

Lisbeth: Yeah. I'm sure they're likely to be the winner.

As they continued to watch, they saw Pale Rider get shot from the side.

Klein: Hey, that's not fair!

Lisbeth: He isn't out yet!

Soon, everyone saw the dart in his shoulder.

Silica: What's that?

Mito: Probably an attack that paralyzes the target for a specified time.

Leafa: Yeah. It's like the wind magic spell «Thunder Web».

As they continued to watch, they then saw Death Gun enter the frame,