EX Chapter #1 The Secret in the Depths of the Forest

No one's POV

2 Days prior to Chapter 25...

Currently walking through Floor 48, Nhazul was making his way towards the Teleport Gate after completing an odd job for Aincrad's most famous Tailor, Ashley. As he continued on, he would notice Silica walking with a saddened look.

Nhazul: Silica?

Upon hearing his voice, Silica quickly looked back and saw Nhazul, quickly running over to him panicked.

Silica: Nhazul! Nhazul! Please, I need your help...!

Nhazul: Huh? Help with what?

Silica: It's Pina... Pina's... She's gone missing...!

Upon seeing how frantic Silica was, he took her to a bench, sat her down and bought her drink to calm her down.

Nhazul: Have you calmed down?

Silica: Yes... I'm sorry...

As Nhazul handed Silica the drink, which was hot chocolate, she took it blushing, as he sat down next to her.

Silica: Thank you...

Nhazul: So, what's this about Pina? You said she was missing?

Silica: Yes... We were attacked by monsters in the forest outside of town. They weren't unbeatable, but my HP was low, so we decided not to take chances and run away. Though while running, Pina and I got separated.... I did consider returning right away to look for her, but...

Nhazul: Your HP was low, so you temporarily returned to restock, right?

Silica: Yes...

Silica just held her cup in her hand, blushing a bit.

Silica: N-Nhazul...! I know that this is a request shameless... But can you please help me find-

Nhazul just cut off Silica, patting her head.

Nhazul: So, shall we look for Pina?

As Nhazul gave her a small smile, Silica would continue to blush at Nhazul.

Silica: N-Nhazul... Thank you...

(Timeskip)

After deciding to help Silica search for a missing Pina, both Nhazul and Silica returned to the forest, with Silica leading the way.

Nhazul: This place isn't a problem for your level, right?

Silica: No, it's just way too vas-

Not paying attention, Silica tripped over a branch and almost fell, but Nhazul quickly caught her. Being held by Nhazul made her blush like crazy and quickly moved away embarrassed.

Silica: I-I'm sorry...!

Nhazul: Don't worry about it. But this terrain is bad here so you have to be careful.

Silica: Right, sorr-

Without warning, Silica tripped yet again, falling to the ground.

Nhazul: You alright?

Silica: Yeah...

As Silica started getting up, she had a saddened look on her face.

Silica: Sorry for causing you trouble, Nha-

Nhazul: Silica.

Nhazul said, crouching down to her.

Nhazul: Haven't you been a bit distracted?