EX Chapter #21 Unexpected Reunion

No one's POV

It's been a few days since the others had started playing GGO to help Sinon and Nhazul take out the PKing group. Currently the group had just finished their first group battle, with another squad who had attacked them.

Yuuki: Whoa! That was awesome! We won our first group battle!

Silica: Wow... That was so intense, I can't believe this is how all battles in GGO go...

Asuna: I would have to agree, it's extremely fast pace. It took awhile to get used to since everyone fights from a distance here.

Kirito: But the Photon swords make it so much easier to get up close. 

Sinon: That's because everyone expects Photon swords to be useless, so when four of them come at someone deflecting bullets, I'm not surprised that they tend to panic...

Nhazul: Still, deflecting bullets isn't as easy as you think. I'm surprised you three picked it up so quickly.

Yuuki: Come on, big bro, it's us you're talking about. We're awesome!

Lisbeth: Awesome or not, doing that battle right after fighting monsters, I'm almost out of ammo.

Strea: Yeah! I'm completely spent.

Klein: Then let's head back before someone else decides to take us on.

As everyone started getting into the SUV, Nhazul didn't, as he looked behind him.

Silica: Nhazul?

Nhazul didn't say anything, as he drew his Photon sword, pointing it into the forest.

Lisbeth: What are you doing?

Nhazul: I know you're in there, come out now, or leave!

Everyone then looked at Nhazul surprised.

Sinon: Wait, is there someone else here?

As Nhazul narrowed his eyes, he soon saw something blue flying towards him, making his eyes widened.

Nhazul: EVERYONE, OUT OF THE SUV, NOW!!!

Everyone did what Nhazul said, as missile hit, the SUV, destroying two of it's tires.

Asuna: An ambush?!

Silica: Is it the PKing squad?

Suddenly, everyone started getting shot from different directions, as they all took cover behind the damage SUV.

Kirito: I guess that answers our question...!

Lisbeth: They have us cornered from all directions! We can't even do anything...!

Strea: We're sitting docks!

Sinon: Judging from the angles of their shots, they're in the trees, if we can get on the turret, along with Strea's minigun, we can definitely fend them off.

Yuuki: But we need a chance to get to it...!

Nhazul: We just need to break their line of sight for a few seconds. And I have an idea.

As the players around the SUV finished firing, they all started getting orders from a woman with red eyes, white hair and wearing purple outfit, holding an LMG, now switching to a shotgun.