Chapter 82 Lost Wolf

No one's POV

As Nhazul had pushed Shino out of the way, she would watch as he and Johnny Black would clash, with Nhazul kicking him in the head, however Johnny managed to stab him in the chest with the syringe, before falling to the ground motionless.

Shino: NHAZUL!!!!!

(Timeskip)

After calling 911, Johnny Black was arrested and taken into custody, along with Nhazul being rushed to the hospital, however unfortunately due to the injection, Nhazul had  went into Cardiac arrest, with his heart stopping and needing to be revived.

Currently Shino was outside of the operating room as they're trying to restart his heart again.  Sitting on a bench next to the room, Shino would clinch her hands tightly with her ring box in between, worried and terrified. However a few moments later, Rin, Hiro and Yuuki would arrive, seeing Shino and approached her.

Yuuki: Shino!

Shino: Yuuki... Mr and Mrs Hatake...

As time went on, the four would all wait around the operating room, Shino and Yuuki were looking at Nhazul's slow heart rate and after a few hours, the light cut off, they would all able to go in and saw Nhazul who was currently hooked to different machines and slowly breathing. After a few moments, the doctor came up to them to explain the situation.

Doctor: We believe he's no longer in danger

Rin: But why hasn't he woken up?

Doctor: Because his heart was stopped for more then 5 minutes, his brain has sustained some kind of damage.

Hearing this, the four looked completely shocked.

Hiro: Damage?!

Doctor: His mental or physical abilities, or perhaps both, may have suffered lasting damage. Worst case, he might never regain consciousness.

Yuuki: No!

Upon hearing this, Shino would look into the room, now more worried then before.

Doctor: We won't know the extent of the damage that's been caused until he's had an MRI. I'd advise you to transfer him to a better equipped facility. I'll get you started on the paperwork. Are you his legal guardians?

Hiro: Yes.

Rin: We're his parents.

Doctor: Then follow me.

As Rin and Hiro went to go do the paper work, Shino and Yuuki both sat back down on the benches, as Shino started tearing up, thinking about the possibility of Nhazul never waking up, when suddenly, the two heard someone walking up to them.

???: Shino. Yuuki.

The two would look up and see that Kikuoka had arrived.