Chapter 92 The Relentless Knight

No one's POV

Currently, both Nhazul and Eugeo were  looking at the two little girls,

standing atop the stairs and one of them spoke up.

???: Um...I'm...no...I'm Fizel, an Axiom Church sister in training. And this is my fellow sister in training.

???: I-I'm Linel.

Fizel: Um, are you two the intruders from the Dark Territory we heard about?

As Eugeo looked at them confused, Nhazul walked up to him.

Nhazul: I'm not good with kids... I'll leave this to you.

Eugeo: What? No you're-

Nhazul: ...-_-... Just do it...

As Eugeo gave Nhazul an annoyed look, just sighed and looked at them.

Eugeo: U-Um, well... We're actually from the Human Empire, but as for being intruders, well...you're wrong.

The two girls looked at Eugeo and then turned around, whispering to each other.

Eugeo: Um...Won't you get into trouble if you're found talking to us?

Fizel: This morning, all Monks, Nuns and Apprentices were ordered to lock themselves in their rooms. So there's no risk of getting caught even if we go take a look at the intruders!

Fizel then looked all around both Nhazul and Eugeo and was surprised.

Fizel: They're human?

Linel: Yes, they're human. You were thrown into prison, but you broke your spiritual chains and fled, not only that, they say you defeated two Integrity Knights, so we were sure you were monsters of darkness, or actual Dark Knights had invaded and that's why we were waiting.

Linel then walked up to Eugeo and smiled.

Linel: One last thing... May we ask what your names are?

Eugeo: I'm Eugeo. And this is Nhazul behind me.

Linel: Don't you have family names?

Eugeo: No, since we're children of settlers. Is that true for you as well?

Linel: No...We do have them.

Without warning, Eugeo felt a sharp pain in his stomach, as, Linel stabbed him with a dagger, as he looked at her completely shocked, as she just smiled at him.