Chapter 26 Reunion

No one's POV

Currently within Floor 65, both Nhazul and Strea were in the main dungeon of the floor, grinding upgrade material for her to upgrade her Two handed sword [Heavenly Splitter].

Strea: Ahhh, this is going so much faster with two people! Thanks for tagging along, Nhazul!

Nhazul: No problem. Did you get enough?

Strea: Not yet. I need a drop from a-

???: On your left!

???: There's so many of them!

Hearing the voices, Nhazul looked confused.

Nhazul: There's players in here? No one other then Assault Team members come here.

Strea: Sounds like they're struggling quite a bit.

Nhazul; Yeah. Come on!

As Nhazul and Strea proceeded to make their way to where they heard the voices, surprising Nhazul as he has never been in this area. They soon heard the sounds of weapons clashing, before entering a large room, seeing 5 players fending off monsters that looked like dinosaurs.

Nhazul: They need help, Strea!

Strea: Gotcha!

Immediately rushing forward, Nhazul used the 3 hit [Celestial Blade] Sword skill «Sword Trinity». killing the dinosaur monster that was attacking a girl in blue, who looked at him surprised, before a boy in red spoke up.

???: Wait, who are you?

Nhazul: Fight now, introductions later!

As their purple Tank was beginning to be pushed back, along with a boy in green, without warning, the dinosaurs were all sent flying into the wall by a swing from Strea, surprising them.

???: Whoa!

Strea: You cuties alright?

Hearing this, the two started blushing, as Nhazul spoke up annoyed.

Nhazul: Strea, stop flirting and take out the monsters!

Hearing this, Strea proceeded to take care of the remaining monsters. However as they did, they all proceeded to hear an ear piercing roar, as they looked over and saw a Sub Mini boss spawn,

 However as they did, they all proceeded to hear an ear piercing roar, as they looked over and saw a Sub Mini boss spawn,

[Wildragon The Eradicator], surprising the players, and even Nhazul and Strea.

???: W-Wait, a Sub Boss?!

???: We can't take that thing on! We're out of Potions?

???: We need to get out of here!

Strea: But it's so cute! I wanna scratch it's little chin.

???: Huh?!

Nhazul's thoughts: This area is completely unexplored. How did we miss this?

???: Hey!