Chapter 63 Confrontation

No one's POV

Currently, everyone is sitting around within Kirito and Asuna's house on Floor 22. Nhazul was sitting next to Sinon and Yuuki, as Klein was telling everyone about the boss.

Klein: Well, despite the pattern, we already knew it's movements, but because I used my own body is starting to get ripped.

Agil: I'm surprised the boss could be beaten with a few players.

Mito: Especially given a lot of noobs were there.

Nhazul: Kirito, Asuna, Mito and Kotone and I fought it before. But since everyone else had no idea what they were doing, they took quite the beating. Even though, Kirito fell flat on his ass, we still managed.

Kirito: Oh shut up, I'm just not used to direct combat...

Yuuki: Aww! I wish I could have gone! It sounded like it was so much fun!

Nhazul: Also, Yuna was there to cheer everyone on, and her final gift...

Suddenly, Leafa and Silica stood up and looked at Nhazul completely shocked and walked over to him.

Leafa: Nhazul! You meet Yuna while fighting the boss?!

Silica: Is it true?!

Leafa and Silica then started to shack Nhzual.

Leafa and Silica: Nhazul! Why do you know so many idols?!

Nhazul: Will you both stop shacking me?!

Klein: I was so happy to see Yuna, but I'm still bummed that I missed out on her concert tickets...

Agil: Ah, when I was in Ordinal Scale during a mission, I managed to win some tickets.

Sinon: So did I.

Klein and Leafa: Eh?! Lucky!

Klein then started to beg Agil for one of his tickets.

Agil: Alright, alright I'll give you one, okay.

Leafa then started to stare at Sinon.

Leafa: Stare......

Sinon: You can have the one I won, Leafa. Nhazul and I already planned on going together and he already bought my ticket.

Leafa: Yay! Wait... But next week I have a special kendo club trip...

Nhazul: Well, that's just unfortunate...

Leafa just pouted at Nhazul, as Silica spoke up.

Silica: Anyway, how are they able to bring the SAO bosses to Ordinal Scale?

Nhazul: That's something that's been bothering me... Within New Aincrad, all the bosses were changed to not bring back any bad memories of SAO to the survivors. That and they would have an advantage fighting them.

Lisbeth: But nothing seems suspicious though.

Asuna: Yeah. In addition, the company behind the development of SAO, Argus no longer exists.

Leafa: Are there any players who are aware that they're SAO bosses?

Mito: Probably not. I think only we could notice since we fought them before.

Nhazul then thought back and remembered what the 2nd Ranked player said.

(Flashback)

???: Wolf...

(Present)

Nhazul's thoughts: Who was he...?