Chapter 21 For Old Times Sakes

No one's POV

13 Days later...

Currently, within the 74th Floor Dungeon , both Nhazul and Kirito were in the middle of a battle with a multiple Level 82 [Lizardman Lords] together. As Nhazul took out his lot, he jumped back to gain some distance, however one of the one's fighting Kirito rushed towards him.

Kirito: Nhazul, behind you!

Just as it was on top of Nhazul, he quickly charged up his Sword skill,

«Horizontal Square» and slashed it's side and then spun around and slashed it's back

«Horizontal Square» and slashed it's side and then spun around and slashed it's back. As the monster then went to slash Nhazul, he ducked it and slashed it on its chest, causing square to appear and disappear, killing the monster.

Kirito: Nice, work. I feel like your reaction speed is getting even more insane.

Nhazul: Thanks...

Nhazul said sheathing his sword, as Kirito did the same.

Kirito: I think that's enough for now. Let's head back.

Nhazul didn't say anything, as Kirito looked back and saw him looking above.

Kirito: Nhazul?

Nhazul: Two years...

Kirito: Huh?

Nhazul: It's been almost two years since this game started...Where is Kayaba Akihiko hiding...? Where is he watching us from...?

Kirito: You've been wondering about that too, huh?  I wonder what he's thinking...as he watches from the shadows...

Nhazul: ...

Looking at Nhazul, Kirito put his hand on his shoulder.

Kirito: It's best not to think about it right now, come on, let's head back.

Nhazul: ....

After leaving the dungeon, both Nhazul and Kirito were both walking back,