Chapter 56 The Absolute Blade

No one's POV

As the girl known as Zekken landed from the air, after her last battle, Nhazul and Asuna both were surprised to see that Zekken is a little girl.

Asuna: Hey, Lis...

Lisbeth: What?

Asuna: Zekken's a girl?!

Lisbeth: Huh? I didn't tell you?

Nhazul: ...-_-... No, that's a very important fact that you left out....

With warning, Asuna glared at Kirito

Asuna: Wait... Is the reason you lost...

Kirito just looked at Asuna nervously.

Kirito: N-No...! I didn't go easy on her because she's a girl. I'm serious. Really. At least halfway...

Nhazul: ...-_-... Oh, that's very convincing...

Kirito: Oh shut up...!

???: Anyone want to go next?

Lisbeth then smirked at Nhazul.

Lisbeth: Get going and show her your stuff.

Nhazul: ...-_-... That can be taken out of context very easily...

Lisbeth: Oh, shut up and get going, Wolf boy!

As Liz pushed Nhazul into the circle, he looked back at her annoyed, before he then looked back at the girl, who looked at him.

???: Mister, wanna fight?

Nhazul: Yeah, I guess I do.

The girl then snapped her fingers and continued to smile at Nhazul.

???: Okay!

Nhazul: So, can we used standard rules?

???: Sure, use all the magic and items you want. I'm just going to stick with my sword, though. Also, what do you prefer? Ground or aerial fights?

Nhazul: If I had to pick, I'd go with ground battles.

???: Okay. Jumping is okay, but no using your wings. 

As the girl sent Nhazul a duel request, he looked at it and he saw that her name is "Yuuki".

Nhazul's thoughts: Yuuki, Huh?

Nhazul: Alright then.

As Nhazul accepted Yuuki's request, he drew his main sword, as Yuuki did the same with hers, the [Macuahuitl] As the count down began,  the two of them stared at one another.

Nhazul: ...

Yuuki: ...

Once the count down reached zero, Nhazul immediately rushed towards Yuuki, attempting to slash her,