Chapter 84 The Will Of Incarnation

No one's POV

Currently, as both Nhazul and Volo were both standing off with one another, getting ready to a spar, everyone in the crowd was watching in the stands, Sortiliena walked up to Nhazul.

Sortiliena: Nhazul.

Nhazul: Liena Senpai.

Sortiliena: Nhazul, I believe in your strength. Since I believe in your strength, I'll teach you something. There's a family rule hidden within Volo's Levantein family. "Soak this sword in the blood of the mighty. Doing so will make their power your own".

Hearing this, Nhazul raised a brow.

Nhazul: Soak in their blood?

Sortiliena: Yes. Volo's been engaging in these one point duels with real swords even before he started here. Those experience allow him to produce mid mighty sword.

Nhazul's thoughts: I see. The power of his Incarnation, huh? "You become stronger by absorbing the blood of powerful enemies. " Thid Levantein family rule is imbuing Volo's sword with power.

Sortiliena: He's planning to convert your sword strength into his blood, absorb it, and feed on it.

Sortiliena then put her hands on Nhazul's shoulders.

Sortiliena: However, let me say it again. I believe in you. You're not the kind of swordsman who'd fail so easily to that man. You haven't forgotten what you promised me yesterday, have you?

Nhazul: Of course not. I promised to show you everything I've got.

Sortiliena: Then show it to me, Nhazul!

Nhazul: Right. I'll fulfill my promise to you here and now.

Volo: Are you ready, Trainee Nhazul?

Nhazul: Yes.

Volo: Elite Disciple Serlut, will you serve as our witness?

Sortiliena: Very well. The one point match between Elite Disciple Levantein and Novice Trainee Nhazul will now begin. As has been mutually agreed, both will use real swords.

Upon hearing this, everyone in the crowd looked shocked when they heard they'd be using real swords.

Student: Real swords?

As both Nhazul and Volo continued to stand off with each,

Volo drew his sword, which made everyone in the crowd gasped in shock

Volo drew his sword, which made everyone in the crowd gasped in shock. Nhazul then proceeded to draw his own sword and everyone

 Nhazul then proceeded to draw his own sword and everyone