EX Chapter #4 S-Tier Poison

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul was walking through the town of Floor 2 of New Aincrad, when he could hear someone calling his name. Looking back, he saw Leafa.

Nhazul: Oh, hey, Leafa.

Leafa: Hey, Nhazul! Can I ask you something?

Nhazul: What is it?

Leafa: Well, I was out exploring the field a few minutes ago and I came across this item called [Hornfrog Meat]. And I just don't know what to do with it.

Leafa pulls down her menu and shows me and it says it a S class ingredient.

Nhazul: An S class ingredient?

Leafa: Is it really rare?

Nhazul: Very. It's a luxury ingredient. I never knew they dropped an S Class Ingredient.

Leafa: Oh, so we can eat it?

Nhazul: I mean, yeah but you would have to cook it first. Maybe boil it, or fry it.

Leafa: Really?

Nhazul: Actually, you should take to Asuna. She'll know what to do with it.

Hearing this, Leafa just pouted at Nhazul.

Leafa: Hmph.

Nhazul: What's with the look?

Leafa: Why do I have to take it to Asuna?

Nhazul: I mean she's the only person I know that has a maxed out cooking skill. So since she transferred her SAO data over, I'm sure still has it.

Leafa: Hmm. I see. Hmm...

Nhazul: What is it?

Leafa: I don't want to take it to Asuna.

Nhazul: Huh?

Leafa: I'll cook it myself.

Nhazul: What?

Leafa: I've been teaching myself how to cook for the last two years! I can do it!

Nhazul: Leafa, cooking in VR isn't like cooking in the real world. It doesn't matter how much you've practiced over there if you don't have the skill.

Leafa: We'll see about that! I'm going to give it my best shot!

Nhazul: ...-_-... I don't think giving it your best shot has anything to do with it...

Leafa: Just you wait! I'll whip you up a feast you'll never forget, Nhazul!

Leafa runs off to the inn, as he just shook his head and sighed.

Nhazul: ...-_-....This isn't going to end well.....

(Timeskip)

Leafa had told me to wait in my room and she'll bring it up when it's done, and a hour later she comes into my room looking very upset holding a very, very burnt dish.