Chapter 40 New Problems

No one's POV

5 Months Later...

(A/N) Note, that Nhzual still has his long hair.

It's now been over a year since the events of Sword Art Online and the Alfheim Online incident and life has started to settle down for everyone. Currently Nhazul was in the kitchen of the Kirigaya residence after spending the night, working with Kazuto on a project. Already dressed, Nhazul was in the middle of making breakfast, when he heard someone walking up.

???: Oh! Nhazul, you're up already?

Nhazul looked back and saw Suguha in purple pajamas and rabbit slippers. She soon saw that he had made breakfast, surprising her.

Suguha: You made breakfast? You didn't have to do that. I was just about to come down and make it.

Nhazul: It's fine. It's just to thank you two for letting me spend the night.

Suguha just pouted at Nhazul.

Nhazul: What?

Suguha: You don't have to thank us for something as small as that. You're always welcome here.

Suguha said smiling, as Nhazul looked at her, before looking away.

Nhazul: Right...

Suguha then noticed that Nhazul was already dressed.

Suguha: Wait, you're already dressed? Where are you going?

Nhazul: I have to meet someone for a talk.

Suguha: Someone? Someone like who?

Nhazul: Their name is Nonya.

Suguha just pouted at Nhazul again,

before he put on his hoodie, as Suguha spoke up again

Suguha: Oh! Before you go, I was wondering if you would want to go with me to a Kendo Tournament this weekend?

Nhazul: Tournament?

Suguha: Yeah, I really want someone to go with me, but everyone's busy... Pretty please, can you go with me?

Nhazul just looked at Suguha and sighed.

Nhazul: Sure...

Suguha: Yay!

Suguha said, hugging Nhazul, making him sigh, but just pat her head. After walking outside, Nhazul got into his motorcycle and pulled out his phone, looking at the message he had gotten last night.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Let's go see what he wants... Again...

(Timeskip)

After leaving the Kirigaya residence, Nhazul proceeded to head to the restaurant he was asked to go to and upon arriving, he heard his name being called.