Chapter 85 First Meeting

No one's POV

Two Weeks Earlier...

Currently standing sitting on the couch of his and Eugeo's room waiting for his newly assigned Page to show up, and within another 5 minutes she would show up, walking up to him.

???: E-Excuse me! I apologize for my tardiness! S-Starting today, I'll be your Page, Elite Disciple Nhazul. I'm Ronye Arabel!

Seeing how stiff and nervous she looked, Nhazul would just let out a chuckle.

Nhazul: You can relax. There's no need to be so formal, Ronye, was it?

Ronye: It is truly and indeed an honor to be able to serve you, Elite Swordsman Nhazul!

Nhazul: Again, you can relax. Just call me "Nhazul".

Upon hearing this, Ronye was taken aback.

Ronye: But I couldn't! That would be disrespectful!

Upon hearing this, Nhazul would just sigh.

Nhazul's thoughts: Guess I don't have Liena Senpai's magic touch...

Ronye: Do you have any commands?! Otherwise I shall clean...

Nhazul: Sure, thanks. However before you do.

Ronye: Yes? What is it?

Nhazul: Let's have a short spar. I'd like to see where you're at, sword wise.

Upon hearing this, Ronye would become a bit nervous and reluctant.

Ronye: Um... I can't refuse your commands, so I agree ... But it's a bit sudden...

Nhazul: Oh? Am I being weird? I'm just doing the same thing my mentor did with me.

Ronye: N-No! Not weird! I just wasn't expecting my first task to be w sparring match...

Nhazul: I mean, if you're not comfortable with doing that right now, we don't have to.

Soon, Ronye would look towards Nhazul with a determined look.

Ronye: No, I'm honored! I'd love to!

(Timeskip)

After agreeing to Nhazul's request, he and Nhazul would make their way to the training area, before each grabbing a Training Sword. Once the two had stood off with one another on opposite sides, Nhazul would twirl his sword around before getting into his stance.

Nhazul: Alright, let's find out where you're at.

To this, Ronye would nod her, readying her sword.

Ronye: Let us begin...!

Without warning, Nhazul would lunge towards Ronye, ready to bring it down on her, however she would quickly raise her own sword, blocking the hit.

Nhazul: Oh?

Not giving her a chance to counter, Nhazul would once again strike, however again Ronye would block the hit and attempt to retaliate, however Nhazul already knowing what she was doing would quickly counter, using the Sword Skill «Vertical», knocking her sword out out of her hands, surprising her.

Ronye: T-The Sword, it...?!

Nhazul: Interesting.

Ronye: I lost...

Nhazul: Yeah. And I think I get it.

Ronye: You... Get it?

Nhazul: Yeah, your level.