Chapter 88 Bloody Justice

⚠️(A/N) This chapter will contain themes intended for only mature audiences. Viewer discretion is heavily advised. ⚠️

No one's POV

Currently, as Nhazul and Eugeo were sitting in their dorm room, cleaning their swords waiting for Ronye and Tiese to arrive, they were unusually late.

Nhazul: Isn't that the 4:30 bell?

Eugeo: You're right. Is it that late already?

Nhazul: Ronye and Tiese are late. That's unlike them.

As Nhazul picked up his sword and sheathed it, heput it on his side, surprising Eugeo.

Nhazul: I have a bad feeling about this.

As Nhzual opened the window, he saw it was storming outside, as he looked back at Eugeo.

Nhazul: I'll go check the Primary Trainee's dorm

Nhazul: I'll go check the Primary Trainee's dorm. They might be on their way here, so stay here and wait for them.

Eugeo: Hey, Nhazul, you should use the front-

Nhazul didn't listen and jumped out the window and Eugeo sighed, as he closed it.

Eugeo: Jeez, he's always in such a rush...

Eugeo walked over and Sheathed his Blue Rose Sword, he soon heard a knock at the door. As he opened it thinking it was Ronye and Tiese, however it was Frenica, who was soaked and looked extremely nervous.

Frenica: Um

Frenica: Um...are you Elite Disciple Eugeo...?

Eugeo: Yes. And you are?

Frenica: I-I'm Primarily Trainee Frenica Cesky. I-I apologize for coming to see you without an appointment. But I just don't know what to do..!

Eugeo: You're...Frenica?

Frenica: Um, I know you've gone out of your way in regard to my issue with Lord Humbert Zizek. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. However, tonight, Lord Zizek has ordered me to...um...He's ordered me to preform a service that's difficult to explain...