bowling date

—

Austin wasn't necessarily one for violence, but he wanted nothing more than to stab Lydia's eye out with the fork he held because of how much she's been cutting him off.

He wasn't one hundred percent certain if Ryder had heard him or not, but based on her expression she definitely did. He could hear the sigh she let out before she turned slightly in her seat,

"And hour at most. But I get to choose where we go."

"Really?" He gasped out, quickly catching the tables attention.

He could faintly hear Lydia's voice fade out as she raised her brows at them.

"What's going on over there?"

"nothing that concerns you." Ryder rolls her eyes at the girl causing the strawberry blonde to scoff.

"Well, I—"

"Shut up." The Miller girl snapped, "Don't talk to me."

"Okay." Allison drags out, "How about we continue talking about our group hangout?"

"You guys do that." The tattooed girl falsely smiles, turning her head to Austin, "We are going to leave."

"Wait—"

"Goodbye."

•••

The two teens stood outside the cafeteria, speaking quietly to themselves as they waited for the bell to ring so they could part ways and go to their separate classes.

Their conversation is cut short as they hear none other than Stiles shout.

"Ryder! Am I attractive to gay guys?!"

"Stiles—"

"This is urgent, Ryder."

"I'm not a gay guy, so i wouldn't know, genius."

Stiles frowns, "But you like girls, right?"

"You aren't a girl, Stilinski."

"Austin—?"

"You like girls?" Austin's heart drops.

"And guys." She quickly reassures, not speaking up on the sigh of relief he let out.

"Austin—" Stiles cuts in.

"No. I'm not gay, but even if i was i probably wouldn't even glance in your direction." He shrugs, catching the smile that makes its way onto the Miller girls face.