finding Stiles

Josie's face claim is now Bailee Madison...

Austin, Ryder and her family sat outside the Sheriff's station while Scott spoke to the man about Stiles' whereabouts.

They had driven there in Aaron's truck, deciding to stay outside while Scott did what he needed to do.

Ryder paced outside her dad's car, Austin leant against it, Aaron and Ramona in the passenger and drivers seat with the doors open while Josie sat on a curb. It seemed like they'd been there for hours, it was truly only a few minutes.

Josie had her head rested on her knees, staring into space, nearly on the way to sleep before she suddenly jumped up.

"How did Stiles describe the place he was in?"

Her question got side eyes from them, making her wave an urgent hand.

"Cold, dark, seemingly a basement of sorts." Austin told the younger girl.

"What kind?"

"Industrial." Ryder trailed off.

"How many places in Beacon Hills have industrial sized basements?" Josie asked.

"I don't know—"

"It was a rhetorical question, dad. There's only like one or two. And by process of elimination, I don't think Stiles is in a wine cellar."

Ramona hummed, "So what?"

"So..." She stood up, a random burst of energy coursing through her veins, "William Barrow was a mental patient at Eichen House. Stiles is supposedly the one that told Barrow to kill that Kira girl, so maybe Stiles somehow landed himself in Eichen House's basement."

"Jo—"

"Just listen, dad." She cut him off. "And you're probably wondering, 'how would he just get into Eichen without actually emitting himself in'?"

"That's exactly what i'm thinking."

"He didn't."

Ryder raised a brow. She suddenly began to remember the day Kira explained wrathful detities to them.

"Stiles said he can't tell what's real or not." She mumbled, stopping her pacing to look at her sister, "Maybe he thinks he's in a basement."

"Yes!" Her sister pointed to her in acknowledgment.

"Then where would he be?" Austin asked.