balloon fears

small warning- this IS meant to be S3E20 'Echo House'...but since majority of this episode is of Stiles being in Eichen, I made up my own 'scene' to make the story move along as normally as possible. The next chapter WILL start at E21

 The next chapter WILL start at E21

As happy as everyone was that Ryder was finally awake, the happiness didn't last long as the girl demanded to see Stiles, her wishes going unanswered as they soon found out from Scott that the teen was officially putting himself in Eichen House.

Ryder wasn't allowed to leave her bed, despite the girl being fully healed and perfectly breathing. Doctors orders.

The doctor being her own father.

Not only did Aaron want to make it believable that she had been brutally injured and didn't have magical healing powers, but he wanted to know she was in a safe place for as long as possible.

"What an asshole."

"It isn't his fault, Ryder." Ramona told the girl, watching with a soft smile as Austin brushed her hair back.

"I'm aware of that, mom. But he could have at least apologized before throwing himself in a nut house." She sighed, eye twitching a bit as Austin tugged too hard. She could feel him lean down to dress an apologetic kiss to the side of her head. "You know what I wasn't aware about, though?"

Josie sunk down in her chair at her sisters words, already having an idea of what she was going to say.

"What's that?"

"The fact that you were pregnant."

Austin finished tying off Ryder's hair when he looked up with an excited smile, "Congratulations. You're pregnant?"

"You heard that conversation?"

"If I hadn't, Josie told me anyways." Ryder shrugged. Her words got a look of betrayal from the younger girl.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously." She mocked her, looking back at her parents, "How far along are you?"

"About two months. We've been trying without either of you knowing, and apparently pregnancy tests don't work these days." Ramona grumbled the last part under her breath.

"So all those times I spent the night at Austin's house you two were having sex." Ryder laughed out.

"Oh my God." Josie nearly screeched, "While I was home?!"