spilled business

Ryder was reluctantly allowed to go to school on Wednesday.

As long as she kept near both Scott and Austin, per Romona's instructions. She had no problem being in the presence of Austin, but she didnt know how she felt with being around Scott 24/7.

"It had a tail. I don't have a tail." She could hear Scott whisper to Allison, the couple being the first to climb up the rock wall.

The Argent shrugged, "Ryder has tail. Maybe you just haven't grown it yet."

Scott glanced down at the newly turned wolf, he could see her glaring up at him. Maybe it wasnt the best idea to tell his girlfriend about Ryder's personal business.

Stiles glanced to the blonde next to him, he could see her fists clench in anger as she listened to Scott and Allison's conversation.

"What's wrong?"

"Why is your friend telling his girlfriend my business?"

Stiles frowned, genuinely confused, "What?"

Before she could elaborate, Scott falls off of the rock wall, grunting as he hit the ground.

As much as Ryder wanted to laugh at his pain, she was far too upset to even find amusement.

"Ryder, Lydia." Coach calls out, the two girls barely glancing at each other before making their way up to the front.

"go."

Ryder took her time climbing up the wall, having no interest in beating the girl next to her.

"How have you been?" Lydia tried, not being able to handle the unusual silence.

"I'm fine, Lydia."

The strawberry blonde was confused. She was so used to Ryder arguing with her, or at least leaving a snarky comment about how she shouldn't worry about her personal life.

She wanted to question her, but she knew it was far from her place to ask for an explanation.

"Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Finstock shouted once Ryder and Lydia came down.

Everyone could hear the scared whimpering of the blonde girl that practically glued herself to the wall.

Ryder felt for her. She knew how bad the girl could get in stressful situations.

"Oh, please—" She cried.

Stiles grunted as he jumped down, taking his place near Ryder, the girl not caring to glance away from Erica, who looked extremely sick.

"Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia scoffs, her hands making their way to her hips, "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

"She's epileptic, you idiot." Ryder snapped.

"I'm not an idiot."

"Erica." Coach called up to the girl.

Erica began to hyperventilate, "I'm fine."

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. Like Ryder said, she's epileptic."

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get - Erica, y - you're fine. Just - Just kick off from the wall. Th - There's a mat to catch you. Come on." The Reyes teen listened carefully to his instructions,

"See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

The laughter of the teens around them filled the air, only making Erica more upset. Tears steamed down her face as she ran out of the gym and to the girls locker room.

Ryder scoffed, moving forward to follow after her when a hand grabbed her wrist.

Turning around, she pushed Scott away from her.

"Why the hell are you touching me?"

"You can't be alone with her, especially with how you've been acting lately."

"Shut up." She deadpanned, "I wouldn't have to worry about turning on anyone if you're stupid ass would leave me alone. Not to mention that you went out of your way to tell your hunter girl my business."

The McCall sighed, "It's my job to look out for you when Austin isn't around."

The girl couldn't help but snort, "Don't take yourself so seriously, McCall."

•••

"And she seized." Ryder told Austin, "I didn't really know what to do, I haven't gotten the whole 'healing people' thing down, yet."

"You'll figure it out." He said, leaning against the locker that was near hers, focusing solely on what she was saying.

"And to add on to my problems, Scott went out of his way to tell Allison about my turning. As if I wasn't going through enough."

"He told her?!" He shouted, lowering his voice and giving an apologetic look to anyone that looked his way. "He told her? That's your business."

"I said the exact same thing. It's like he's never seen a movie a day in his life." She muttered,

"Who in their right mind would tell their huntress of a girlfriend about another supernatural creature? They've been together for all of three months and suddenly he's sure she won't turn on him. Honestly, it's pathetic."

He listened to her rant, not once disagreeing with anything she said. He wanted to point out that their situation was nearly the same, as they only knew each other for a few months, only to realize that he wasn't apart of a family that wanted to kill an entire species for no reason.

"Don't even get me started on how her grandfather is back for revenge and will probably go out of his way to manipulate her into hating all of us."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Austin drowns out the sound of Ryder's words when he hears the angered voice,

"What?"

He watches as Jackson cornered Lydia, the girl having no where to go.

"Show it to me. Show it to me. Come on."

Austin didn't want to get involved, seeing as the situation had nothing to do with him, but the Whittemore was being extremely aggressive towards the defenseless teen.

Lydia tried to take a few steps back, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Nothing happened to you. It's like - it's like you're immune."

"I don't have a clue to what you're talking about."'Lydia tried, her cries catching the attention of Ryder, who finally ended her long winded speech.

"It's - It's you. Whatever it is - Blood, saliva - Whatever soul - killing substance is running through your veins, you did this to me. You ruined it for me. You ruined everything!"

"Hey!"

Jackson's head snaps in the direction of Austin's voice, "What?"

"Lay off, man." He calmly said, not wanting the situation to escalate any further, "You don't need to yell at her."

"I'll yell at whoever I want." Jackson seethed, not bothering to focus on the group that had began to form around them, stepping closer to Austin and pushing his chest, "And you won't do a damn thing about it. So, take your stupid knitted sweater, and get out of my face."

The George teen glanced down at the hand on his chest.

Safe to say, Jackson wouldn't be bothering any of them again.