worried about stiles

this is episode 17 Silverfinger. HOWEVER, more than half this episode was left out...i couldn't have them be in 13 places at one time.

i couldn't have them be in 13 places at one time

"They didn't have faces mom. Or, at least i'm assuming they didn't. They were wearing masks." Ryder explained to Ramona.

"Were they cute?" Josie asked her sister, knees to her chest.

"Get your shoes off the couch, Jo." Aaron passed by her, tapping the top of her head softly.

"I don't know, Josephine, I was too busy getting attacked by them to pay any attention to their masked faces." She emphasized, shaking her head in disbelief. "But i'm sure they're beautiful underneath."

The younger girl rolled her eyes, "It was just a question."

"Leave your sister alone, Josie." Aaron called from the kitchen. He was getting the girls lunch prepared as he was going to be taking her to school before he went to work.

"There really isn't much to say, mom." Ryder told the woman, "Apparently, Allison's dad knows something. After they disappeared, Isaac said something about her dads twenty four hours being up."

"And no one asked anything?"

"I don't know. Austin left as soon as could to get me home to make sure I was okay."

Ramona sighed softly. It was both a good and bad thing that Austin made sure to get them both out of bad situations as quickly as possible. He didn't risk any further injury but he risked not gathering any needed information.

"Okay. That's okay." Ramona stood up, "Austin's here. You guys need to get to school."

"I don't want to go." Josie complained, snatching her lunch bag from Aaron.

"Don't be a brat, Josephine."

"Don't call your sister a brat."

•••

"Hey." A harsh whisper came from behind Ryder, making the blonde raise her eyes to the ceiling in annoyance, "Ryder."

Closing her locker, she looked back to see Stiles waving her over frantically.

She could hear the pounding of his heart without even trying to focus on it.

"What?" She raised a confused brow.

"Come here." He watched her step past the moving students in the walkway to get to him, "Where's Austin?"