telling noah

—

Ryder sat in the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep, Cora sitting in the back. It was hardly a minute into the ride before Stiles got a call from Allison.

"Philosophers?"

"And guardians, which after last night has to mean something like law enforcement, right? Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."

"Okay, okay, okay, I know."

Despite her bad mood, Ryder felt bad when she heard Stiles' heartbeat. The Stilinski was obviously very scared and nervous for the well-being of his father.

"What are you gonna do?"

Stiles signed, "I'm gonna tell him the truth. And I'm gonna need your help."

"Both of you."

•••

Austin excuse himself as he pushed past any students blocking his way, Scott right behind him as they entered the classroom.

"I don't get why no one's calling the police."

"They're gonna make an announcement over the P.A." Ms. Blake tried to reassure the strawberry blonde.

"That's not gonna do anything! I told you, he's gone. Like the others, taken."

"Okay. Look, we're just trying to understand, okay?" Jennifer crossed her arms over her chest, "All we know is that Mr. Westover didn't show up for class."

"And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris. Anyone heard from him lately?" Her question was left unanswered. They knew she was right, "He's gone. And he's going to be the second murder."

Jennifer looked at her student in bewilderment, "But, Lydia, you wrote that number."

"Okay, fine. I'm psychic." Lydia dropped her hands, shrugging in a way that showed she had no other reason.

"You're psychic?"

"I'm something!" The Martin girl nearly shouted.

"A deputy and a teacher? What's the pattern?"

Austin narrowed his eyes, thinking over the question. He, himself had an idea of the connection between and deputy and a teacher, but he wasn't one hundred percent sure.

Scott inhaled, "I don't know."

"I think I got it."

•••

Stiles mumbles incoherently to himself, pacing back and forth around his room. Moving things around while Cora and Ryder sat on his bed, Noah Stilinski stood by his sons desk.