missing Stiles

—

Austin nearly jumped up from his sleep at the sound of his phone ringing.

Rolling over with a groan, he reached over to grab his device. He squinted to make out Ryder's name with a red heart next to it, he wasted no time in answering it.

"Hello?" On the other side of the phone, Ryder's heart fluttered at the sound of his sleepy voice.

"Stiles is missing."

He sat up in confusion, "What?"

"Stiles called Scott who had Isaac call me to get everyone to meet up at McCall's house. Stiles is missing."

•••

Ryder had black out glasses on when she walked into Scott's house with her family behind her.

When Isaac called Ryder, he mentioned how Stiles didn't want anyone calling his father, not wanting the man to get worried. Ryder had no intention of bringing either of her parents or Josie on the search for Stiles, but Aaron and Ramona were already awake doing God knows what when the news of the Stilinski's disappearance made its way through part of the friend group.

(A/N: yes, it's what you think)

So, when the girl was heard rummaging through her bedroom for her shoes, Aaron offered to drop her off. This lead to Ramona waking Josie so it was ensured no one else went missing.

Luckily for her, Josie wouldn't have to go to school the next day.

"It's dark out." Isaac pointed out as soon as he spotted Ryder.

"So are the circles under my eyes. Mind your business."

Austin walked into the house not too long after. The George teen hadn't bothered changing his clothes, still wearing a fitted black nike pro shirt with plaid pajama pants.

"What's going on?"

Scott looked at Ramona with creased brows, "No clue. He called, he sounded like he was crying and he didn't know where he was, not much was said—"

The ringing of his phone cut him off. Scott wasted zero time in answering, not having to put it on speaker as more than half of them had enhanced hearing.

"Hey, Stiles."

"Did you call him? Did you call my dad?"

"No. Just Isaac, Ryder and Austin." A shake of Ramona's head stopped him from mentioning the fact that Ryder's family was also there, not wanting to risk scaring him further, "We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look."