fumbled plans

A/N; there's a cringe part in here (sorta). I semi- PROMISE this is the first and last time.

 I semi- PROMISE this is the first and last time

Austin and Stiles stumbled into the room, stepping back in fear as the three wolves stood there prepared to defend themselves.

"Woah! It's just us, it's just us!" Stiles raised his hands in defense.

Austin was at a lost for words, too focused on the mark on Ryder's neck that was fading before his eyes to even care that they were going to attack them. He then looked towards the blonde who stood next to her with a smirk.

He had never really experienced this type of jealousy before. Sure, he had his moments when one of the guys would blatantly stare at Ryder as if they were in love with her, but then, he couldn't do much since they weren't officially together. And now, he couldn't do anything because Erica was a woman. But, God did he wish he could swing on her.

His blue eyes squinted at Ryder, watching as she stared at the teen in the chair. He walked next to the girl, turning her head to ensure that the skin was clear of any bruising, then lifting her head so they could lock lips.

This took the girl by surprise, obviously not expecting him to kiss her in the middle of a situation like this. His timing was completely off, but she didn't deny him. She was unaware that his blue eyes were locked with the girl standing behind her.

However, based on his chemo signals, and frantic heartbeat, she could assume he was upset with one of the other three in the room. By process of elimination, it wasn't Stiles or Isaac.

Pulling away, she raised a brow as he brushed her hair from her face, innocently kissing her forehead, then turning to face the conversation being and between Isaac and Stiles.

"Is he okay?"

Isaac shrugs, "I don't know. Let's find out."

Ryder snorts as Isaac get his wrist broken, hiding her face in Austin's side as he turned to glare at her.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles glanced back at them.

"Not all of us are idiots." The Miller said, smiling teasingly in the Lahey's direction.

"I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out." Isaac groaned, rubbing his wrist in pain.

"Well- it did." Austin started, "But no one told you pick with him."

Isaac pointed to Stiles, "He did—"

"He did not."

"Well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight." Stiles said, backing a bit away as he examined Jackson.