real help

—

Austin had his phone on speaker as he and Stiles spoke to Ryder and Scott on the other end.

"Are you sure?"

Stiles spoke into Austin's phone, "Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' shining over here. Two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Do you think you can get a little closer to make sure it was them?" Ryder asked.

"If i get any closer i will throw up." Austin told his girlfriend.

Ryder pressed her lips together, "Oh- okay, then."

Stiles looked over, "Make sure it was them? Who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"Me if you don't do what I say."

Scott sighed, "Please just do it."

Austin took a step back as Stiles walked towards the kids body.

After describing the markings on the body, Ryder eventually came to a conclusion that it wasn't Boyd and Cora, the others didn't seem convinced.

Austin walked off towards the jeep while Stiles and Lydia spoke for a minute, he still had Ryder on the phone.

"And just when I had her as calm as she could be, McCall comes in and an attacks her."

The George teen nodded along, despite her not being able to see it, "You're okay though, right?"

He could hear her scoff, "Are you serious?"

"What did i do?" He frowned.

"I'm telling you about how Scott upset me and you're worried about my well-being?"

"I'm always worried about your well-being." Austin smiled, "But from the sounds of it, it seems like i should have asked what you did about that."

"I pushed him. I could've taken him, but you know me, thinking about the health of others. He wouldn't have survived."

Austin couldn't help but laugh, "Oh, I can imagine."

He was unaware of the eyes that stared at him from afar, jealousy swarming through them.

"I'll let you her back to it, okay? I'll see you later tonight."

"Okay." Ryder huffed, "I'll talk to you later."

"I love—"