butterfly tattoo

Warning: suggestive content

Allison took it upon herself to hide Isaac and Ryder, the only two supernaturals that were currently around at the moment and had the glowing eyes Barrow was targeting.

That meant Austin was stuck with Lydia and Stiles. If something did happen, no one wanted to risk the non supernaturals getting hurt just for surrounding themselves with the werewolves.

"Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?" Stiles asked as he and the other two ran into Scott.

"The police are leaving." Lydia began to panic, "Why are they leaving?"

"The police?" Scott frowned in confusion.

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Austin said.

"Who? What are you guys--"

"He has to be here. That sound, the buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia looked uncomfortable as she spoke. While he felt bad, Austin couldn't be more grateful for his human status at the moment.

"How loud?"

•••

"Dad! Dad!"

"Yeah?"

"You can't leave yet." Stiles said.

"We got an eyewitness that puts Barrow by the train station." Noah told him.

Austin furrowed his brows at the words, looking down at Lydia who twitch around, not wanting to make her discomfort too obvious to the public.

Agent McCall interrupted them, "Let's go, Stilinski."

"Whoa, whoa. Dad, please just—Lydia said that he's still here."

"Did she see him?"

"Not exactly. No." Stiles hesitated, "Well, not at all actually. But she has a feeling. A supernatural feeling."

"Lydia wasn't on the chessboard."

Stiles pulled his teeth back into a wince, "She is now."

"Kanima?"

"Um, Banshee."

The Sheriff groaned, "Oh, God."

Stiles stepped closer, "I know. I know how it sounds. But basically it means that she can sense when someone's close to death."

"Can she sense that I'm about to kill you?"

"I don't know." Stiles lifted his shoulders, looking back towards the girl, watching her wave awkwardly, Austin following along with a smile.

"All right, look, I'm not saying I don't believe, but right now, I'm going with eyewitness over Banshee. We're leaving a few deputies here. The school's on lockdown till 3:00. Nobody comes in, nobody goes out. Buddy, that's the best I've got right now. That's the best I can give you, Stiles."