the other person

—

"She's not dead."

"Derek, he said, "there's a dead body. It's Erica." Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles told him, pursuing his lips together.

The Hale man looked up, "Then who was in the vault with Boyd?"

"Obviously, it was someone else." Ryder rolled her eyes, "How dense could you be?"

"Ryder." Ramona scolded.

"And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. Okay, the one who saved you?" Scott suggested, pointing to Isaac, the Lahey shaking his head, water droplets falling at the action.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was."

Austin frowned, wondering if the other person could have been someone they possibly knew. He shook his head of the thought, brushing off the concerned look his girlfriend's sister gave him.

"What if that's how Erica died?"

"They, like, pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." Stiles practically gushed.

"That's not a good thing." Ramona said, watching the smile fall from his face,

"She's right, we need to get them out tonight."

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton warned him.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek said, his face showing nothing but determination.

Ryder didn't even try to hold back an eye roll, "Are we not recalling the last time you thought it was okay to do things your way? Or do you need to be the one getting drowned to remember that?"

"She's not wrong." Josie spoke up, simply humming as their eyes fell on her, not expecting to speak, "I get told all the stories, and you're always wrong."

"He didn't go through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asked rhetorically.

Scott crossed his arms over his chest, "We need a plan."

"One that'll actually work." Austin muttered, watching as Stiles grabbed his laptop from his bag.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?"

"Uh, I think someone already did." The Stilinski frowned, "Beacon hills first national closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?"

Austin rolled his eyes, "Being impatient won't get you anywhere."

Stiles followed with a scoff, "It's the Internet, Derek. Okay? Minutes."