the winter formal

*her hair isn't blonde yet, but this is what they wore*

The time was finally here.

And Austin was shitting his pants. He could only wish that Ryder was as nervous as he currently was.

He wouldn't know, since Josie has demanded that the two met each other at the school. She had the idea that it would be a practice for their wedding, to which Austin blushed behind his screen.

Aaron would be bringing the girl there, to which Austin was thankful for. He was scared that if he caught a glance of Ryder in the seat next to him, then he would possibly crash the car.

While he knew what dress she got, getting a peak via text message, he didn't know what she looked like wearing it. But he had a feeling she looked absolutely gorgeous.

•••

"Jackson. You look handsome." Austin heard, the teen turning his head to spot Lydia, Allison, and their dates.

Jackson scoffs, rolling his eyes, "Obviously. It's Hugo Boss."

Noticing her awkward stance, Austin nods in Allison's direction, "You look pretty too, Allison."

"Thank you." The Argent smiled, grateful someone noticed how long it took her to get her look.

Austin narrows his eyes, watching the two walk away, Allison hesitating to follow behind him.

"I don't care." Lydia pretends, holding her head up high as she spoke, "I don't want compliments. I will not fall prey to society's desire to turn girls into emotional, insecure neurotics who pull up their dresses at the first flattering remark."

Austin could only silently applaud her.

"Well, I think you look beautiful." Stiles tried, watching how her eyes lit up.

"Really?"

"You look amazing." Austin then spoke up, earning a thankful smile from the teen.

Before she could answer, the three teens get shocked by bright headlights flooding their vision. They could only cover their eyes, not being able to see who it was until the car drove away.

Their jaws drop.

Moody, 'i don't care about anything' Ryder Miller was wearing a bright, sparkly baby blue dress. It hugged the top of her body perfectly before it flowed down to her upper thigh, fluffing at the ends.