detention...again

—

"Pace yourselves! Come on!"

Austin knelt down by Stiles, making sure his shoes were tied properly while he waited for Coach's signal to run.

"Isaac!"

His head turned at the sound of Scott's panicked voice.

Isaac didn't bother looking at him, "It's them."

"Isaac, wait!"

Coach blew his whistle, the Steiner twins taking off with smirks on their faces, Isaac running quickly behind them.

"Isaac!"

Scott followed after them, Austin and Stiles shared a look, the two deciding to keep a light jog, despite being worried.

"So..."

"So what?" Austin raised a brow, slowing down so Stiles could keep up, eventually deciding to just walk as he realized the Stilinski was quickly losing his breath.

"Are you a virgin?"

If he had a vinyl it would be scratched up. The look on his face showed nothing but disbelief and uncomfortableness.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean— have you and Ryder, or even you and anyone else—"

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Austin stared at the slightly shorter teen, an unusual glare coating his usually soft features.

Stiles winced, "I should have worded that differently."

"Or not at all. How is that your business?"

"I'm just trying to be a good friend. The human sacrifices
are for virgins. I just want to make sure that you and Ryder are safe."

"Stiles—"

"You guys should get on that if you haven't already—"

"That's enough." The George teen cut him off, cheeks red with both embarrassment and anger.

Stiles Stilinski was a lot of things. Invasive being a big one. While Austin thought that he was good friend—for the most part— he could be a bit nosy.

"Don't ask me anything like that ever again, you understand me?"

Stiles' eyes widen, "Understood."

A shrill scream caught their attention, forcing them out of their small argument. They ran in the direction of the sound, hearts racing at the sight of a body hanging off of a tree.

Austin let out a breath of shock, hardly looking away as Isaac stepped to his right,

"It's him, isn't it?"