watching over scott

—

Funnily enough, Stiles had managed to chain Scott up
like a dog.

The Stilinski had went in his room to have a short conversation with him, Scott seemed to have brushed off everything his friend had said. Stiles eventually got frustrated enough to express his aggravation of Scott making out with his longtime crush, then chaining him to a radiator to follow.

Ryder wanted to voice her opinion on how hilarious the situation was, despite not actually stepping in Scott's room to see it. The girl was able to see enough from where she stood, she didn't want to walk any further and possibly get knocked out with the smell of teenage boy.

Austin, the ever to supportive friend, spoke calmly to Scott, managing to relax his nerves for a moment. Once everyone had left the room, Scott's pleading voice echoed from the other side of the door, only for them turn into life threatening comments. It didn't hurt Austin and Ryder as much, seeing as they didn't know Scott personally, but Stiles looked genuinely upset.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You kissed her, Scott, okay? You kissed Lydia. That's, like, one of the one girls that I ev—" He cut himself off quickly, glancing in the direction of the other two who sat with their backs against the wall,

"and, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon, you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend."

Scott went silent for a moment, his voice suddenly tuning light, "She kissed me."

"What?"

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!"

His words made Austin unbelievably uncomfortable. Whether or not Scott was struggling not to transform, he thought it was a little weird that he boasted about kissing his best friends long time crush. Call him crazy, but Austin wouldn't even think about doing that, nor admit to doing it.

Meanwhile, Ryder had a knowing look on her face. She knew that Lydia would get Allison back for cuddling up with Jackson. In fact, she called it, granted it was in her head, she called it nonetheless. Once again, Ryder has yet to be proven wrong for anything she called out. Unless you count her answers on math class.

•••

"Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, guys, let me out. It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time. It's the full moon."

Ryder sighed at the sound of his pleas, sending Stiles an apologetic look as she walked back up the stairs with three bottles of water in her hands. She handed one to each of the boys, Austin sending her a thankful smile, while Stiles simply nodded softly in her direction.