isaac's pretty face

—

Ryder had spent the rest of the night with her mom, genuinely not caring to respond to any other messages she received from Stiles through Austin's phone.

Apparently Jackson had gotten away and Scott, Austin and Stiles had gotten 'arrested'.

Thankfully for herself, she managed to leave before she had go through the same thing they did.

Other than the message she got, she hadn't spoken to any of them since she left them to deal with an agitated Jackson Whittemore/kanima on their own.

And to say she was feeling pretty relaxed would be an understatement.

•••

"Ryder!"

"What?!"

The girl earned nothing in response. She struggled to hold back the groan that threatened to escape her lips.

"someone's at the door!"

The girl huffed, muttering to herself, "What the hell does that have to do with me?"

Getting up, she shoved the cover off of her lap, running down the stairs, only to stop short at the sight in front of her.

"Seriously?" She looked over at her sister who was sat watching tv, "Thirty seconds."

"That thirty seconds could be crucial, I don't want to miss anything important."

Ryder rolled her eyes at the girl, opening the front door. She didn't know who she expected to be standing there, but it definitely wasn't Isaac Lahey.

She looked behind her, turning back to him with a suspicious look, "Can I help you?"

"I hope so." The Lahey cleared his throat, refusing to meet her eyes, "Uhm— I don't.. have your number."

"That's because i didn't give it to you."

Isaac nodded, "Right, obviously."

"What do you want?" She looked up at him, leaning against the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest.

"The full moon is in few days." He watched her squint, "You knew that, I don't know why I brought it up. Anyways, uh... Derek's here, the whole pack is, we're about to go to some subway that Derek found for us to practice turning."

The blonde licked her lips, not really knowing how to respond. It seemed that Isaac picked up on her awkwardness and chose to continue talking.

"We just wanted to let you know that you could join us... on the night of the full moon. He also said that he planned on teaching us how to turn whenever we feel like it, but i'm sure you've got that down, you've been a wolf longer than we have."