tattoos and piercings

*warning: suggestive content?*

The small cups of dulce de leche and mint chocolate chip ice cream were discarded onto the bed side table.

The room was quiet, only soft, heavy breaths and the occasional whimper leaving Austin's lips as he melted into the kisses being placed gently onto his neck.

He could hear the girl chuckle every time he gripped her waist in pleasure. He hums in satisfaction as she finally connects their lips, moving them together slowly, despite how he practically begged that she sped up.

Ryder sat up, straddling him as she looked down, she saw the way his eyes were dilated, and what only made her more proud of herself was the foggy look that took over her boyfriends features.

"Why'd you stop?"

She smiles, "Because you taste like mint chocolate—"

"Wha—?"

"And Scott and Stiles are here."

Just as she said this, Josie knocked on her door, hesitantly swinging it open and letting her know that their friends were waiting outside. It was barely a second before the younger teen shut the door and ran off.

Austin breathed out a small laugh, sitting up to place a short kiss to his girlfriends lips before she was jumping off of him and running downstairs with him in tow.

"Where are you guys going?" Aaron called out from his place on the couch.

"To get a tattoo."

The man nodded, "Send me a picture before it heals!"

•••

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture."

Ryder looked up from her own tattoo to where Scott sat.

Stiles suddenly chuckled, "Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" His joke received blank looks from his friends.

"Too soon? Yeah."

Austin snatched the book from his hand, placing it on the table next to him.

"How mad do you think my mom would be if I got a neck tattoo?" Ryder asked her boyfriend, hearing Scott chuckle excitedly at her question.

"I don't think she'd be too mad, honestly, Ramona's pretty laid back."

The Miller teen winced at Scott's description of her mother, "Don't call my mom 'laid back', that's weird."

"I think you'd look good." Austin said in a soft voice, smiling at her.

"God, austin, you're feeding into her delusions." Stiles scoffed, looking away in disgust as the woman next to Ryder wiped away a bit of ink.