de-void

i did my research and i don't know for sure, but apparently the wolves that got temporarily possessed attacked the people that wronged the ones they care about. I'm not 100% sure that's true but i'm running with it.

—

"You want to handcuff me?"

Ryder kept Austin behind her as the Sheriff took careful steps towards his son.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others."

Stiles allowed Noah to cuff him, only to drop his head, hiding a smirk.

"You're not my son."

Derek growled, charging at the nogitsune with full force, only to get thrown off to the side like he weighed nothing.

Allison gasped as a hand grabbed her wrist, forcing her to step back as Void Stiles glared at them.

The cocking of a gun turned their attention to Allison's father, leaving them shocked to see the man pointing a loaded gun at him,

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before." The man shrugged, "Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list."

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

"Ryder—"

"Don't move." She cut Allison off. Her voice caught Void's attention, his brown eyes snapping to her in what looked like anger before a second gun clock forced him to look away.

His mouth dropped into an 'O' shape as Stilinski pulled out his own gun and aimed it at Argent.

"Put it down."

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad." Stiles' voice quivered, it almost shocked Ryder how easily he could change his ways.

"Don't listen."

Stilinski continued to shout, "Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger. Come on." Void taunted, smirk forming on his face slowly.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me."

Argent's gun began to lower as he realized what was happening.

Austin's blue eyes narrowed suspiciously, "Guys—"

"Put the gun down now!"

"Dad." Allison called out.