detention

—

Turns out Harris wasn't joking.

And Ryder's comment got her an extra ten minutes in detention.

Luckily, she wasn't paired up with Scott and Stiles, having to listen them ramble about whatever came to their minds, but instead, she got paired with Austin. Which, unfortunately, meant she was stuck near the table with Matt Daehler as well.

The only annoying thing about the kid was his face. That, and the fact that he was crunching ridiculously hard on chips that didn't need to be crunched on. It was driving the girl insane.

"Oh, uh - we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools."

Harris huffed, "All of these tools?"

"No, just us tools." Stiles spoke up, pointing his finger between himself, Scott and Austin, the George teen groaned, laying his head down on the desk in embarrassment.

"Fine. You two, over there."

Ryder chuckled, patting Austin's back in pity. Austin leaned into her touch, reaching back to grasp her hand tightly. Her smile is suddenly falling, her eyes glaring daggers into the side of Matt's face.

"The food isn't going anywhere." Matt pouted, being quick to defend himself.

"I missed lunch."

•••

"I'm gonna kill him." Scott muttered in a harsh voice, glaring at Jackson, the Whittemore now being sat at Allison's table.

"No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No." Scott shook his head, "You were right, let's kill him.

Stiles sighed, looking at his friend worry, "Oh - No."

•••

Ryder layed her head down on the desk, not wanting to be obvious as she was going to tell Austin what she had heard from Scott. Thankfully, Austin wasn't as stupid as many thought he looked at leaned down to 'ask if she was okay'.

"What's wrong?"

"McCall wants to kill Jackson."

Her words were soft, soft enough to where no one even cared to glance in their direction. However, what did draw attention was Austin's knee hitting the table as he sat up on shock.

"What are you going?" Harris glared at him.

"Sorry, sir, I thought something was crawling on my leg." Austin quickly lied, rubbing his knee with a painful look on his face.

Harris gave the teen a look, one that had Allison holding in a laugh.

The man sighed, shaking his head in disappointment before returning to his work.