told you so

Ryder watched as Isaac tugged on Allison's crossbow, throwing it to the side, succeeding in knocking her down as she refused to let the weapon go.

The Miller tossed her banana peel in the trash, helping the Argent up before whispering for her to go find Lydia. Along the way she managed to catch Austin's eye, gesturing for him to to the same.

The two hadn't spoken since before they left the school. There was no specific reason, but even after sitting in the car alone for ten minutes, they hadn't said a word to each other.

He didn't want to leave her alone with the Lahey, knowing that they were both still struggling with control, but he didn't want to make her more upset. He would just have to hope and pray that the small amount of training they received would be enough for them to not brutally murder one another.

Watching to ensure that both teens were away and upstairs, Ryder found herself walking forward and kicking the back of Isaac's knee, forcing him to the ground. She heard the shuffling of Stiles' feet as he forced himself into a fetal position against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" The Lahey grunted, tilting his head back with a wince of pain as she tugged on his hair.

The girl didn't respond, kicking his back so he's stomach down on the floor. She takes it upon herself to straddle the werewolf's back, her back arching slightly as she forced his hands to the ground, Stiles couldn't help but widen his eyes at the sight.

Isaac didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight, unless he was and she just couldn't tell.

"Why are you just standing there?"

The Stilinski stutters, "W-what am i supposed to do?"

"How special is that vase?" The girl moved around as Isaac grunted, going his best to force her off of him.

"I don't know—"

"Knock his ass out."

•••

"What was that? What's happening?" Lydia's words came out quick as she looked back and forth between and Austin and Allison.

Austin gently pushed the nervous strawberry blonde back into the room, not wanting to scare her any more than she already was. He kept his voice low while he spoke, not wanting to alert her or the people coming to kill her, not that she knew that, "Stay in there, alright?"

"Why?" Lydia frowned, looking to Allison for an explanation.

"Get back. Someone's trying to break in, okay? Go. Lydia, go!"

"Someone stay with me!" Lydia squeaked, reaching for her best friends hand, only for the girl to brush her off. She failed to hide her tears as she watch the girl leave her without a second thought.

Austin looked at her sympathetically. He was aware that he wouldn't be much help, so with a sigh, he gestured for the girl to go into Scott's bathroom, following closet behind her.

"Go."

"What are you—?"

"I'm going with you. Hurry."

"Should I call the police?" Lydia's voice trembled.

Austin nodded, thinking that the idea could scared the 'intruders' away. "Yeah, sure."

"Hi, I - I need the police."

He drowned out her voice, frowning to himself, as Lydia ended the call, her turned to her.

"Lydia, where's Jackson?"

•••

"Stiles, Ryder, it's here!"

"Ryder!"

The girl smiled, "Hey, mom."

The Miller teen looked innocent as she stood with Isaac knocked out at her feet.

"Are you alright?" Romona rushed forward, reaching to grab the girl by her face, checking her for injuries, she then tugged Stiles close and did the same to him, "Are you both okay?"

"We're fine, ma."

"All good here." Stiles nodded, moving away from the woman to place his hand on his knees, catching his breath.

"Where is Austin?"

As if on cue, the blue eyed teen walked down the stairs, Erica paralyzed on his shoulder. He laid the girl down next to her pack member, before stepping off to the side with Ryder, brushing his hand against hers.

She didn't know it, but it was a silent apology. After his five minutes hidden with Lydia, he had come to the realization that she was far from wrong. He was genuinely upset with himself for not believing the one person who had yet to be proven wrong.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an omega, you're already an Alpha of your own pack." Derek said, his eyes moving between each teen in front of him.

"I hope i'm not included in that." Ryder mumbled, her words going ignored by everyone, excluding both her mother and Austin.

"But you know you can't beat me." Derek continued, stepping toward the McCall.

Scott's face forms into a smug expression, "I can hold you off until the cops get here."

"Get them out of here." Derek turns to Boyd. He refused to look at Romona as he could feel her glare burning into the side of his face.

Loud footsteps pound against the staircase, Austin humming as if he forgot to mention something, snapping his fingers,

"That's what i wanted to say." He spoke quietly to himself.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"

The group stared at Lydia in shock.

All expect Ryder, who was now the one sporting a smug expression.

"Who was right? Me." She raised her hands, "Who was wrong? You ass butts."

"It's Jackson." Scott breathed out.

"Who warned you? Who continued to get ignored? I told you so. Suck it, McCall!"

"Ryder—" Romona gasped.

Scott glanced down in shame, shaking his head as he could do nothing expect allow the girl to gloat.

"And now that you bum fucks know who is always in the right, i believe my work here is done." She exclaimed, reaching to grab her moms hand, the woman not fighting as she let her daughter pull her outside to her car.

"We should have listened to her." Stiles admitted quietly, watching the mother-daughter duo drive off.

"Shut up, Stiles."

"She called us ass butts."