hickey

—

Ryder's eyes fluttered open slowly. Her faded blonde hair covering her vision as she moved around. The more she moved around, the more she realized her surroundings, slowly becoming aware of the lack of clothing she had on.

She felt her heart race as she looked to Austin's sleeping figure next to her, the blanket being down to his waist.

"Oh my God." She whispered, wrapping her hair in a loose bun with the hair tie on her wrist. Making sure she was covered, she leaned over to grab her phone, heart plummeting at the amount of texts she got.

Ignoring the ones she got from Allison, Scott, Stiles and Lydia, she focused on the one she got from Josie.

heads up! you're getting a safe sex talk when you wake up. mom didn't see anything but apparently your scents linger...?
I did what I could, big sister, you're now on your own.
I love you :(

"Oh, fuck."

Her words cause Austin to stir from his sleep. She felt his arm wrap around her waist, pulling her so her back was against his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"How do you feel about sneaking out my window?" She spoke quietly.

Seemingly offended, Austin jerked his head back, "Why would I do that?"

"My mom knows what we did last night." She blurred out.

Her face grew red as he watched her pick up her discarded clothes and begin to put them on, "Speaking of—Uhm...Was I? You know, what it okay? Were you comfortable? Did you have a good time?"

Her shoulders fell as she turned to look at him, her brown solely focused on his blue ones.

"It was perfect."

"Perfect?" He sat up, smiling softly, "Really?"

"I wouldn't have wanted it to be with anyone else." She admitted, fiddling with her fingers.

"Me too." He let out a breathy laugh. Ryder couldn't help but notice how it sounded more like a giggle, but didn't point it out.

"You should uh—" She's cut off by the sound of a knock on her door.

Ryder could hear Austin's heart speed up as he quickly put on his sweatpants, stumbling over his feet in the process.

"Yes?"

"He's not sneaking out. Jenn's here."