alpha training

—

Austin could hear Mr. Yukimura shout his name as he rushed out the classroom in a panic. He didn't bother to listen to Scott try and calm Stiles down while he pulled him to the locker rooms.

"Where is she?!" He barged into Ryder's classroom, startling the students and the teacher that demanded an explanation for why he wasn't in class.

"She just ran off." Lydia told him, collecting her books as she got up from her seat.

"Lydia, you do not have permission to leave."

"I'm already ahead in this class and I probably understand the topic more than you do." She sassed the man, "I won't be long."

Austin smiled apologetically at him, "Sorry, Mr. Gonzales."

Running down the halls, they came to an abrupt stop as the bell rang.

Lydia winced, knowing how heightened her hearing would be, "How sensitive to sharp noises is she?"

"She hates it."

"Then we need to find her before someone else does."

•••

Kira walked around the school in search for Scott, Stiles and Austin. She figured she would make friends by offering her help and bringing them their backpacks so they wouldn't have to walk all the way back to class.

Unfortunately for her, she ran into more than three teen boys.

Kira's eyes grew wide, a scared whimper leaving her lips as she stared at the two wild animals in front of her. One slightly larger than the other, but both seemingly harmless, aside from the threatening growls that fell from their lips.

If it wasn't for the fear that coursed through her veins, Kira would have questioned the fact that a wolf and a coyote were in the same area without brutally trying to kill one another.

"Oh, my God." Kira mumbled, dropping the bags, running into the closest room with an unlocked door, which happened to be the locker rooms.

Thinking she was safe, Kira let out a sigh of relief, only to suck it back in as the pattering of footsteps alerted her. Her brown eyes locking in on the animals in front of her.

The coyote stepped forward, snarling at Kira while the wolf simply watched with a tilted head, not too bothered to see the girl getting cornered by her new friend.

Suddenly, Ryder finds herself jumping forward, ramming the coyote out of the way as a locker comes crashing down towards her.

She growled at Scott, digging her paws into the ground as she prepared to charge at him, only to turn at the sound of footsteps running into the room. Scott took Kira away,