big problems

—

"Okay, all medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags, and the patients carry it in their hands. When you've completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red "X," okay?" Melissa explained to her fellow doctors.

"What the hell is going on?" Another doctor walked up after the others went on to do their jobs.

"The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning. And now they're saying power is already out in several towns. Hill Valley's under a flood watch." Melissa told him, watching his face fall.

"I live in Hill Valley." The doctor told her.

Melissa looked at him, "Are your patients clear?"

"Uh..." He pulled up a clipboard, reading over the names on his list, "All except for Cora Hale."

Aaron, who was walking by after giving others instructions, stopped in his tracks as he heard the name, his mind going straight to how Ryder would feel if the girl was left unattended, "I'll take care of her. Go."

"Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?"

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh—" Aaron cut himself off as he realized he was speaking to his wife's failed relationship. Peter also froze in his movements after realizing his biological daughter's step father was in front of him.

Aaron went to say something, wanting to keep things professional, only to get cut off by Melissa walking in behind him,

"You're supposed to be dead."

Peter stared at them, "I get that a lot actually."

Cora sat up, gasping in pain before she leaned over the edge of her bed, black liquid oozing from her mouth.

Aaron sighed, "That can't be good."

•••

"They're already here, aren't they? So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott informed her as he, Stiles, Ryder and Austin walked into the loft.

"Not cool by the way."

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour." Jennifer scoffed incredulously, "That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."