scott's dad

From here until he leaves again, Rafael (Scott's dad) will be referred to as 'McCall' unless said otherwise. Same thing with Jennifer( Austin's mom). She will be referred to as Jenn/Jennifer until Jennifer Blake is killed. (Ms. Blake will just be 'Blake'.

 Blake will just be 'Blake'

Ryder and Josie sat in between Stiles and Austin while Ramona paced in front of them.

Initially, Stiles was meant to be the only one that stayed to hold the cops off, but Josie and Ryder didn't want to leave without their mother and Austin didn't want to leave without either of them.

Even if Ramona had instructed them to leave, they wouldn't have made it anyways seeing as, as soon as Derek left, police officers began to flood the hospital.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Josie tried, but a hand on her arm stopped her from going any further.

"Where are they hiding?" Ramona turned to her oldest daughter, "Where does she take them?"

"We don't know yet, mom."

"Someone needs to find out!"

An officer walked up to them, "Miss—"

"Don't touch me." Ramona stepped away, looking at her daughters with teary eyes, "I'll be back." She began walking in the direction of the bathroom.

Stiles suddenly let out a sigh of annoyance, "Oh, just perfect."

"Who is that?" Austin frowned, looking in the direction Stiles rolled his eyes in.

"Scott's dad." Stiles groaned.

"Don't say anything, Jo." Ryder told her sister, already knowing the man would want to grill them for information on everything that happened.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." Agent McCall said, "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

"Where's your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?"

Stiles shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?"

"Woah." Austin blew out a breath, lowering his eyes when the man looked at him in confusion, obviously trying to figure out who he was.

Ryder wasn't too bothered by his presence. She had know Rafael McCall for years now, but never cared enough to actually speak to him. The most they spoke was a simple 'hi' when she and Scott were close friends and she hung out at his house. So, seeing Scott's dad wasn't too thrilling or annoying for her.