annoying voices

—

"If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?" Jackson asked, a look of disgust swarming his features as he spoke to the two other lacrosse players in front of him.

"Because we have a pretty good idea that she and Ryder might be - you know, turning..." Scott said, looking around to ensure no one was listening.

Jackson raises his brows, "Turning?"

"Yeah. Turning."

"Into..." The Whittemore trails off.

Stiles' eye twitched, "A unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?"

"Well, I don't necessarily care for Ryder." He started, brushing off the glare he got from Stiles, "And I think that if Lydia's turning, she's not the one that's gonna need help."

Scott frowns, the confusion was evident on his face, "What do you mean?"

Jackson chuckles, "Oh, God, you've got it all backwards, McCall. When I was with Lydia, you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me. What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws?"

•••

"All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right." Stiles admitted to Scott as the two sat in Mr. Harris' class.

Scott nods, "I know."

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?"

"And Ryder?"

"The girls a ticking time bomb, we can focus on her later, we just have to make sure no one pisses her off."

•••

"Nice dress." Ryder heard, her head tilted as she tried her hardest to drown out the voice.

She could hear a familiar laugh, "Nice camera."

"Not her sister, her aunt. The one who murder all those people."

"You mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people?"

"Yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks - it was her aunt."

"Are you kidding? I sit next to her in English."

"Find a new seat."

Ryder could feel herself wanting to ram their heads into the metal they stood by. They weren't talking about her, not one bit, but jeez, were their voices annoying.

"Oh, God, save us all." She thought she muttered to herself.

"Oh hey, Ryder." One of the girls, Harley, blushed. Her brown eyes trailing over the tatted girls body, "How are you?"