ƠƝЄ

When the staff handed the marriage certificate to him, Xiao Zhan was still stupefied.

He has no way to digest what happened just now.

He also has no way to digest the reality that he is already Wang Yibo's legal husband.

"Mr. Xiao."

The person beside him called out to him.

A very deep, very magnetic voice knocked on Xiao Zhan's heart and his brain seemed to buzz.

Xiao Zhan snapped out of it and received the marriage certificate.

Xiao Zhan thanked the staff, then turned his head and cast his eyes on... Wang Yibo's tie.

"Uh, um, erm."

Xiao Zhan didn't dare to look at Wang Yibo. Considering the fact that he had just got himself together and was suddenly exposed to Wang Yibo's aura, he panicked and forgot what he wanted to say just now.

He could only toughen up and ask, "What are we doing next?"

To be precise, today was only their second time meeting. The previous time was a month ago at a bar.

Xiao Zhan was feeling down, so he went to the bar for a drink. Likely due to drinking too much, his memories after that are a little fuzzy. Anyhow, he met a very good-looking man.

But how did they somehow arrive at the hotel?

And how did they somehow roll onto the bed?

When he woke up the next morning, the man was gone leaving behind only the traces on Xiao Zhan's body and the filthy objects that covered the floor.

At that time, Xiao Zhan was in an anxious state.

Although at the back of his mind, he did want to find an affair when he went to the bar, but who would have thought that this wish would actually come true.

His first time was so vaguely given away like this.

Plus the other party was a man whose face he couldn't remember.

What exactly was he doing yesterday?

Just like that, he sat on the big hotel bed for an entire hour.

Only after fiercely talking to himself in his head for an hour, was he able to comfort himself.

How big of a deal can it be?

He's already 26, if his first time is gone, then it's gone.

What does it matter?

Although he couldn't remember the other person's face, in his impression, the man was a super handsome guy.

And...

Yesterday, he, seemed to, sort of, felt very good.

No big deal, no big deal.

In the first place, he went to the bar to buy alcohol and men, doesn't this work exactly the way he wants?

OK. OK.

Xiao Zhan still had to go to work. After thinking, he quickly cleaned up and left the hotel.

That man paid for the room as well as the small things in the room that needed to be paid for.

After standing at the front desk for a while, the lady at the front desk notified the cleaning aunty to check the room and a few minutes later, she told Xiao Zhan that he could leave.

Xiao Zhan said, "Thank you."

After speaking, he originally wanted to turn around and leave.

But instead, he asked, "Excuse me, will it be convenient to tell me the name of the gentleman who was with me?"