ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

Xiao Zhan returned to the living room with the bags.

He didn't know why Wang Yibo called him back. He just thought Wang Yibo's expression was strange.

He seemed to be in an extremely good mood.

Wang Yibo moved the cup inside, then picked up all the bags in Xiao Zhan's hand and put them on the table.

Xiao Zhan wondered, "What's wrong?"

Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's waist, half pushed and half helped him up to sit on the table in front of him.

Then Wang Yibo put his hands on Xiao Zhan's knees and took a step forward.

Xiao Zhan blinked his eyes and was a little flustered, "W-, we, now? I haven't, haven't washed yet."

Wang Yibo bent his fingers and gently knocked on Xiao Zhan's forehead, "Not that."

Xiao Zhan, "...Oh."

Xiao Zhan asked, "What's wrong?"

Wang Yibo looked down at Xiao Zhan's hand and said, "Spread it."

Xiao Zhan raised his hand, spread it out, and looked down at the thing on his palm, "Tie clip, what's the matter?"

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan with a faint smile and asked, "What did you just do to it?"

Xiao Zhan didn't react in time, "What?"

Wang Yibo raised his chin towards the wall, and Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo's gaze.

Xiao Zhan's expression told Wang Yibo that he still didn't understand.

So, Wang Yibo reminded him, "Hopping around, and kissing, I saw it."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

This angle of view is really good, it indeed had a panoramic view of everything in the corridor.

This fucking...

Xiao Zhan turned his head to look at the wall, unable to calm down for a long time.

And he was unable to turn his head back for a long time.

But Wang Yibo helped him.

Wang Yibo pinched his chin and twisted his head back.

Xiao Zhan was ashamed and embarrassed. In order not to let Wang Yibo see his expression, Xiao Zhan immediately lowered his head and rushed into Wang Yibo's arms.

Wang Yibo immediately laughed out loud.

Xiao Zhan thought that his body was burning.

He could feel it, he blushed all the way to his body.

He seemed to hear Wang Yibo's laugh of ridicule.

So you were like this, Xiao Zhan.

I really couldn't tell.

What's wrong?

Xiao Zhan swallowed heavily. His shoulder was held. He felt that Wang Yibo was about to pull him apart. Xiao Zhan immediately grabbed Wang Yibo's coat, "No, no, let me lie here for a while."

Wang Yibo chuckled and loosened his hand, "Alright."

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes.

Those actions just now were all done subconsciously, he probably thought that only he would know so he let himself go and acted very pompous. Since it'll be forgotten once it was over.