ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ

Xiao Zhan's DMs exploded.

He suddenly felt that posting this to his Moments at this time was a very wrong decision.

He hadn't finished Mr. Zhao's order yet but was distracted from time to time by the messages his friends sent him.

After Xiao Zhan replied to three or four people, he simply turned off the sound and started to work on the design seriously.

Mr. Zhao sent over many requests, but most of them were about details. Xiao Zhan spent more than 20 minutes modifying it on the computer.

After sending the design to Mr. Zhao, he clicked into his Moments and located the post Wang Yibo posted.

Logically speaking, he and Wang Yibo shouldn't have any common friends, yet he still saw comments below.

Xiao Zhan's hands, who wanted to take a screenshot, paused.

The commentator was Mr. Zhao.

Mr. Zhao: Congratulations, gege

Mr. Zhao?

Gege?

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt sour. Even he hadn't called Wang Yibo gege yet.

But a few seconds later, he told himself to calm down. Didn't Mr. Zhao call him xiao gege as well?

This was probably Mr. Zhao's personal habit.

Gege, and xiao-gege.

Aren't they pretty much the same thing?

Xiao Zhan screenshotted this post and saved it in his album.

Pretty much the same my ass.

He felt so sour.

Xiao Zhan cut Mr. Zhao's comments from the picture.

Because of this, Xiao Zhan, who has always had no complaints nor regrets towards Mr. Zhao, suddenly became impatient.

Even after he replied to all his friends' messages, Mr. Zhao hadn't sent his feedback yet.

Why is he so slow?

Feeling extreme boredom, Xiao Zhan scrolled up and looked at the messages Mr. Zhao had sent him before.

As he scrolled, he found a voice message.

Xiao Zhan clicked on the voice message and heard Mr. Zhao say, "Xiao-gege, change the part in the lower right corner again. I want a cooler effect, okay?"

Xiao Zhan frowned. Was Mr. Zhao also talking to Wang Yibo with this kind of tone?

Congratulations, gege.

Xiao Zhan can imagine his voice.

While waiting for Mr. Zhao's reply, Xiao Zhan's fingers tapped the keyboard impatiently.

In the past, when Mr. Zhao received his designs, he would reply within a short time. Now, nearly half an hour has passed.

Xiao Zhan asked first: Are you busy?

Unexpectedly, Mr. Zhao replied quickly: Please wait a minute

So Xiao Zhan could only wait.

Since he only had this one order left, Xiao Zhan felt too bored. He simply put the picture he just screenshotted into PS and made another background about Wang Yibo.

After ten minutes, Xiao Zhan saved the picture, and Mr. Zhao finally replied.

Mr. Zhao: Thank you, xiao-gege