ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Mr. Wang has made progress.

He knows how to tease people now.

Thanks to Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan's mind was full of Wang Yibo's voice for the rest of the drive.

"Don't you want negative distance, don't you want negative distance, don't you want negative distance..."

He even began to think shamefully, since Wang Yibo knows that his insomnia can be cured by negative distance, will Wang Yibo have negative distance with him every day while they're in City Q?

If not.

Should he give a little tiny hint?

Like tossing around and turning about, unable to sleep.

The bed is so soft.

Yet he's so hard

He can do it

He can stand it.

He likes playing with tie clips.

Wang, Yibo...

"Mr. Wang, we're here." The driver's voice pulled Xiao Zhan out of his fantasy.

Xiao Zhan pulled his hood, then heard Wang Yibo say to the driver, "Thank you."

The wind in City Q tonight was more intense than last night. After Wang Yibo opened the door, he stood aside and waited for Xiao Zhan to get off.

Xiao Zhan zipped his coat to the top. When he got out of the door, he saw Wang Yibo standing by the car with his hand stretched out. Xiao Zhan very naturally put his hand on top of his and then stood up.

"You look like you're inviting me to a dance."

Wang Yibo walked around behind Xiao Zhan, closed the door, and asked, "You know how to dance?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No."

Wang Yibo, "Great, I don't either."

Xiao Zhan laughed.

If you don't know then you don't know, what do you mean great.

The restaurant Wang Yibo reserved is next to the theatre. After a simple meal, it was pretty much time.

The tickets Xu Jing bought were in the middle of the third row. It was neither near nor far, the view was very good.

The two men sat down and all the lights in the theatre dimmed.

Before coming to City Q, Xiao Zhan had seen the brief introduction of this play through netizens.

It's about the turbulence in City Q during the period of the Republic of China, as well as the little protagonist's love and family. Together with the lighting and animation of the set, many people say it's worth seeing and it will definitely be worthwhile.

He took notice of this play at that time entirely because the two protagonists are boys.

However, he forgot about it and didn't put it on his mind, because he felt that Wang Yibo wasn't interested in this kind of play in which romance accounted for half of it.

Besides, he himself wasn't very interested.

In any case, since netizens say it's good, why care about what the play is about during a date?

What you should care about is the one next to you.

But right now, the one next to Xiao Zhan was looking at his phone.

It was probably about work. Wang Yibo seemed a little busy. The play had been going on for more than ten minutes, and Wang Yibo had also been looking down at his phone for more than ten minutes.