ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ

Xiao Zhan parked at another intersection of Feiyun's building. Someone like Wang Yibo naturally wouldn't squeeze into the same elevator with his employees during rush hour.

He saw Wang Yibo enter through a different entrance than others.

Xiao Zhan didn't have the intention to leave. He rolled down the windows and decided to wait until Wang Yibo left his line of sight before leaving.

As he watched Wang Yibo leave, he suddenly heard someone calling his name.

"Xiao Zhan?"

Hearing the sound, Xiao Zhan shifted his eyes from Wang Yibo's back to that person.

The incoming person, "It really is you. I thought it looked like your car, and it actually is you."

Xiao Zhan rolled the window down due her and looked at the man near his car window. He was carrying a backpack and wearing a jacket, he smiled dryly, "What a coincidence."

It was indeed quite a coincidence. This gentleman is the programmer he just had a blind date with last week, Zhao Zhongliang.

Zhao Zhongliang got closer, and even put a hand on his window frame.

Xiao Zhan probed out his head and found that Wang Yibo, who was supposed to have entered the door, didn't go in. He stood by the door and looked towards them, it seemed like he had the intention of coming over.

Zhao Zhongliang continued to say, "I've been very busy recently. I often work overtime until 3 or 4 o'clock. But auntie contacted me and told me that she had already conveyed my intentions to you." Zhao Zhongliang chuckled, "You haven't replied to the last message I sent to you."

Xiao Zhan raised his brows, "Is that so, I probably forgot because I've been busy."

Xiao Zhan suddenly remembered the message Zhao Zhongliang was talking about. He's the blind date who loves to send him cringy pick-up lines. The latest one seemed to be something like shouxin, shoubei, you're my sweet baobei. It made Xiao Zhan feel so uncomfortable that he almost turned on Do Not Disturb.

At this moment, Zhao Zhongliang was excited about meeting Xiao Zhan coincidentally. He pushed up his glasses and looked down at his watch, he seemed to be thinking about choosing between being late and Xiao Zhan.

But soon, his programmer brain made the decision for him.

Zhao Zhongliang, "I have to go to work. I'll call you after I get off work today. I'm free next week. I'll ask you out-..."

Xiao Zhan interrupted him, "No, right now I'm already..."

Zhao Zhongliang suddenly got a call, because he already had the phone in his hand, he answered quickly, "Hello."

Xiao Zhan wanted to continue talking but Zhao Zhongliang had already taken a few steps back. He gestured to Xiao Zhan with a calling motion, indicating that he would contact him later.

Xiao Zhan: ???

Zhao Zhongliang backed away, and when he turned around, he suddenly saw the person he had only seen in pictures.

Zhao Zhongliang quickly put down his phone, covered the mic, and said respectfully, "Hello, President Wang."

As if afraid of being caught for being late, Zhao Zhongliang immediately went inside after greeting him. He even said to the phone, "Do you know who I just ran into? Wang Yibo!"

Zhao Zhongliang had already left, there was actually no need for Wang Yibo to come over.

After all, he felt that Wang Yibo only walked over because he thought that Xiao Zhan had met a friend. With Wang Yibo's current view on family, he should be coming over to greet Xiao Zhan's friend.